On Cell Phone Forums - help with your mobile device
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1



  2. #2
    Larry
    Guest

    SPAM: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    Ted <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in
    news:62aa97cb32e49e71bd067a1ee2af1b54@pseudo.borked.net:

    > http://301url.com/PantechDuo
    >
    >


    Spam, plain and simple. Imagine if everyone advertised their phones on
    these newsgroups how useless they'd be.





  3. #3
    Steve Sobol
    Guest

    Re: SPAM: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    ["Followup-To:" header set to alt.cellular.]
    On 2007-11-27, Larry <noone@home.com> wrote:

    > Spam, plain and simple. Imagine if everyone advertised their phones on
    > these newsgroups how useless they'd be.


    Yet Larry has no problem spamming for Skype in the cellular newsgroups.


    --
    Steve Sobol, Victorville, CA PGP:0xE3AE35ED www.SteveSobol.com
    Geek-for-hire. Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevesobol




  4. #4
    lops30778@aol.com
    Guest

    Re: SPAM: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:30:35 +0000, Larry <noone@home.com> wrote:

    >Ted <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in
    >news:62aa97cb32e49e71bd067a1ee2af1b54@pseudo.borked.net:
    >
    >> http://301url.com/PantechDuo
    >>
    >>

    >
    >Spam, plain and simple. Imagine if everyone advertised their phones on
    >these newsgroups how useless they'd be.
    >


    This is exactly why I no longer use Ebay. If ebay allows spammers to
    advertise all over the internet, I refuse to use them. (not to
    mention all the crooks that sell on ebay these days).



  5. #5
    prc2u
    Guest

    Re: SPAM: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    i agree about spam mail on newsgroups However I take offence at the ebay
    comments. I have been buying/selling on ebay since 1998. I have never been
    ripped off because I take time to read the ad carefully, read the feedback
    and ask questions Before bidding. If you got had it is due to your lack of
    action.!
    <lops30778@aol.com> wrote in message
    news:amj2l3hj6te2fk4u6rec5lj04mvcjhe5sp@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:30:35 +0000, Larry <noone@home.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Ted <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in
    >>news:62aa97cb32e49e71bd067a1ee2af1b54@pseudo.borked.net:
    >>
    >>> http://301url.com/PantechDuo
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Spam, plain and simple. Imagine if everyone advertised their phones on
    >>these newsgroups how useless they'd be.
    >>

    >
    > This is exactly why I no longer use Ebay. If ebay allows spammers to
    > advertise all over the internet, I refuse to use them. (not to
    > mention all the crooks that sell on ebay these days).






  6. #6
    Kurt
    Guest

    Re: SPAM: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    In article <475176ab$0$28817$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>,
    "prc2u" <prc2u@wi.rr.com> wrote:

    > i agree about spam mail on newsgroups However I take offence at the ebay
    > comments. I have been buying/selling on ebay since 1998. I have never been
    > ripped off because I take time to read the ad carefully, read the feedback
    > and ask questions Before bidding. If you got had it is due to your lack of
    > action.!


    Exactly. though electronics are the worst items to buy on eBay. since
    most everyone overbids or pays retail.

    --
    To reply by email, remove the word "space"



  7. #7
    Ted
    Guest

    Re: eBay: AT&T Pantech Duo

    In article <62aa97cb32e49e71bd067a1ee2af1b54@pseudo.borked.net>
    Ted <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote:
    >
    > http://301url.com/PantechDuo


    Winning bid $383







Tags for this Thread