On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    233walker
    233walker is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    Samsung SGH-A737
    Posts
    3
    I posted this in the palm section but have not gotten any answers. I had a Treo 650 for three years and loved it. Unfortunately the 5 button broke or I would still be using it. I ended up getting a Samsung SGH-a737 (junk, junk, junk) for an up grade. I have now had two screens break in two months. My friend received an iphone for his job and is using the company plan. He gave me his Treo 750 that is not three months old but its with Sprint. Is it possible to get this to work with ATT?


    See More: Please help!



  2. #2
    alana0j
    alana0j is offline
    Member

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Blackjack 2 SGH-617 Blue
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Location
    Clarksville, TN USA
    Posts
    83 - liked 3 times

    Re: Please help!

    Sprint does not use SIM cards, correct me if I'm wrong. If there's no slot for a sim card in the phone then no, unfortunately you cannot use it for AT&T.



  3. #3
    charlyee
    charlyee is offline
    Sr. Member
    charlyee's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    174 - liked 13 times

    Re: Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by 233walker View Post
    I posted this in the palm section but have not gotten any answers. I had a Treo 650 for three years and loved it. Unfortunately the 5 button broke or I would still be using it. I ended up getting a Samsung SGH-a737 (junk, junk, junk) for an up grade. I have now had two screens break in two months. My friend received an iphone for his job and is using the company plan. He gave me his Treo 750 that is not three months old but its with Sprint. Is it possible to get this to work with ATT?
    I believe there is some misunderstanding here. The Treo 750 is an AT&T device and not Sprint. If your friend got the iPhone to replace his 750 then more proof that he is with AT&T.

    What makes you think that the it is with Sprint? Is it perhaps a Treo 700?



  4. #4
    Shizam76
    Shizam76 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    8

    Re: Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    I believe there is some misunderstanding here. The Treo 750 is an AT&T device and not Sprint. If your friend got the iPhone to replace his 750 then more proof that he is with AT&T.

    What makes you think that the it is with Sprint? Is it perhaps a Treo 700?
    Charlyee is correct. A 750 is an at&t phone. The sprint version is the 755 version...both palm and WM.



  5. #5
    charlyee
    charlyee is offline
    Sr. Member
    charlyee's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    174 - liked 13 times

    Re: Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizam76 View Post
    Charlyee is correct. A 750 is an at&t phone. The sprint version is the 755 version...both palm and WM.
    Thanks Shizam, it is hard to be wrong on that one since we both own Treo 750s on AT&T
    Last edited by charlyee; 12-02-2008 at 02:09 PM.



  6. #6
    Shizam76
    Shizam76 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    8

    Re: Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Thanks Shizam, it is hard to be wrong on that one since we both own Treo 750s on AT&T
    This is true!



  7. #7
    233walker
    233walker is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    Samsung SGH-A737
    Posts
    3

    Re: Please help!

    It's a 755 so I guess I will have to purchase a 750 out right. Thanks for your help. My friend was with sprint on his personal plan, but his company is with att.



  8. #8
    charlyee
    charlyee is offline
    Sr. Member
    charlyee's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    174 - liked 13 times

    Re: Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by 233walker View Post
    It's a 755 so I guess I will have to purchase a 750 out right. Thanks for your help. My friend was with sprint on his personal plan, but his company is with att.
    You will like the 750. I had mine for over a year (long for me) and just upgraded to the Treo Pro. I really enjoyed it.

    My 750, together with lots of accessories is listed on E-Bay. If you are interested PM me and I will send you the link to it.

    Good luck.



  • Similar Threads

    1. General Cell Phone Forum
    2. General Cell Phone Forum
    3. General Cell Phone Forum
    4. Computers
    5. Computers






  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.

    Tags for this Thread