reply to discussion
Results 1 to 1 of 1
STYLUS-R-US STYLUS TIP
All OTHER STYLUS TIPS
Typically in the business world - there's competition. One company challenges another company in the area of advertising - such as we're often hearing AT&T and VERIZON doing. The problem is - who's correct? Which one is actually better? Who knows?
Such is the case in the Touch-Screen-Stylus industry - or so a quick look would lead one to believe. Said differently - all stylus companies have their stylus (or in the case of Stylus-R-Us - over 40 different stylus - opposed to only one for all other companies - so clearly - there's no competition there) and they have their "sales-pitch".
And again: Which one is correct? Which one is actually the best? Which one should you buy? How does one separate the "sales-pitch" - for the reality of the REAL BEST STYLUS? Sounds complicated - I agree - but it really isn't - for anyone wanting to get to the truth.
The first thing I would do - if I were looking for a touch-screen-stylus for my iPad - iPhone - iTouch or other device - is to look for boasting claims by the company - about their stylus. Are they telling you HOW WELL it will perform - or are they merely expressing that their stylus is "for" a touch screen? Personally - any company that doesn't boast about their product - or show COUNTLESS positive reviews they've received - I would shy away from. I mean - if they aren't zealous about their own product - what? You're supposed to be? It's suppose to be a winner? The truth is - any company that doesn't brag on their product - is refraining from doing so - because they know it's not worth the fee it cost to make it - let alone - retail.
The second thing I would look for - if I were in the market for a stylus would be - does their stylus tip - appear the same - as the majority of other stylus tips. Is their tip one that extends from the mere 1/4" aluminum tube - and cut off at an angle - allegedly to give the user a flat spot on their tip to touch the glass with. Imagine trying to hold it just right - every stroke - so that flat spot touched - the way it was designed to do? That should be a game in itself. And what happens - if you don't touch the glass every time - EXACTLY on their designed angled flat end? No - to me - I'd want something round (as the majority of them are made) so I didn't have to hold it - so a flat spot would be placed squarely on the screen.
But then - there are many that do have the ball or half moon shaped tip. Why not select any of them? Easy answer. Because 99% of all stylus companies - (that begin with P or D or B or G or A & others) are using a rubber tip. Or - as they call it - "conductive foam". The real question is - what type of foam is it? A very soft foam - or a stiffer (than soft) - foam? The answer is - 100% of all other stylus companies - are using a conductive foam tip - that is by far - NOT soft.
Because this is undeniable - a downward pressure is required to activate anything on the screen using a conductive foam tip. That means that for every character you want to touch - requires pressure. For every icon you want to activate - requires pressure. And this - over a period of time - becomes very unpleasant - tiring - and to put it nicely - a royal pain!
Then we have one percent of the other companies stylus tips - that are using some type or apparatus affair - some metal and fish hook looking - and others - similar to a paint brush - all in a desperate attempt to gain the maximum sales position. I find this type comical - inasmuch as - you go out and buy a screen protector - and then use one of these tips on your device??? Does that make any sense? Just what I wouldn't want near my screen - anything with metal on it.
RECAPPING: you now know - you should never buy ANY stylus - that:
a) The company or retailer doesn't feel confident enough of their stylus - to boast about it: tell you what it will do; how it will do it; and how EASY and beneficial it will be to you. Again - the reason they don't do that is - they know it won't be any of those things.
b) Doesn't have a round tip - like most of them do have.
c) Is made of conductive foam - as conductive foam requires far too much downward pressure - to perform satisfactorily. The VERY last thing you want in a stylus - for a finger-soft-touch device - is to have to press on the glass - with your every stroke. Not nice - not fun.
d) Any (other type stylus tip) that requires ANY - ANY downward pressure. You have better things to do - than to sit there - allegedly to have fun on/with your device - only to have to be drained in minutes from having to push every time you touch the screen. (Remember this after you buy one of the others)
e) Any stylus that looks 98% like the others. The reason they look the same is - they are the same - only a different color or pocket clip design. These are typically seen in a 4 to 4.5 inch - colored aluminum tube - with a pocket clip and a different name.
f) That offer a 7 to 14 day return of your money - but has you pay for return shipping. Everyone knows - that when it comes to small - inexpensive to make items - the S & H often pays for the items production cost alone - so that if you return it - and where they don't pay the return S & H - you still made them a profit. Massive scam in every business.
HOW DOES STYLUS-R-US STYLUS DIFFER
The way you can tell the following ISN'T a sales pitch - is none of these facts can be disproved.
1) Our Patent Pending tip - has zero properties of foam or rubber. It requires ABSOLUTE ZERO downward pressure (IF one remembers and adheres to our motto: THE LIGHTER YOU TOUCH THE SCREEN - THE BETTER THEY WORK).
2) We have over 40 different styluses to choose from - allowing you to select the stylus holder most pleasing to your hand and desires.
3) We have the ONLY long styluses for the iPad - so that your hand and wrist aren't covering the screen - as they are using all 6" and shorter styluses.
4) We presently have 4 different TELESCOPING stylus - that range from 5.25 inches (closed) - all the way to 17" - adjustable anywhere in between - so these can be retracted and used on cell phones - or other small hand held devices. Extended - they can be to use on the iPad or touch screen PC's. The best of both worlds in one stylus. And ONLY one stylus needed for all devices.
5) Though our stylus ARE more expensive - you can look at that two ways. 1) The saying - "you get what you pay for" - isn't a myth. It wasn't made up - just to have something to say. It hasn't been around for centuries - for no valid reason. 2) Add up the money you've spent (or will be spending in the future) on EVERY other brand name stylus - (only to put them to rest in a special drawer - after you realize we're correct) - and you'll see - the amount you spend on the conglomeration of the others - you could have bought several of ours. When one applies "Do the math" to the price you paid for your iPhone or iPad - only to think you're going to get a great stylus for a few bucks - isn't realistic or rational. You get what you pay for. Absolute fact.
6 Stylus-R-Us has some abundantly beautiful stylus and pens. Something you would be proud to take out anywhere and use. As is obvious - we utilize actual - once ball point pens - and convert them into OUR stylus. So the construction of the stylus shaft you select - has been made by a professional company - and in most cases - is very high quality stock. Not just a 4 - 5 inch piece of aluminum with a pocket clip.
7) Our Customer Service - is fast become known by the world - as THE best and fastest of ANY - in any kind of business or trade. What good is the best product - if the customer service doesn't match. You have an issue or problem - believe us - you WILL be a happy customer - one way or the other.
8 ) We have a 30 Day refund (INCLUDING S & H back to us) and a one full year from the date of receipt - to have your stylus replaced for any valid reason excluding any signs of neglect or physical abuse). Seriously - think about it. Which other company will do that? One way or another - with EVERY other company - you EVER deal with - if you have a problem - and want to return it - you are going to take a loss of some kind. With STYLUS-R-Us - there is no loss.
9) Once you LEARN how light you actually have to touch an icon or anything else on the screen to activate it with our stylus; once you've MASTERED this feather touch - you have no idea the fun you're going to have - with your device from them on. It's like your device is brand new - and ten times more fun. And why? No finger prints! To jabbing and stabbing to get it to work. Just kicking back and ever so lightly touching the screen - and - like magic - whatever you clicked on - opens.
10) And the tenth fact no one can deny is - after you play the "buying and trying" game of all the other stylus - you WILL be our eventual customer. How do we know that? a) We know all the other stylus - and you're NOT going to like them. b) You'll not believe everything you just read - and have to try the others - because they're less expensive. c) We have countless emails and PayPal receipts - telling us they tried all the rest - and they haven't got a chance against our stylus.
The choice is yours. And - as we all have in life - you have a choice. Good luck making the right one.
STYLUS-R-US*** -**** WE* HAVE* NO* COMPETITION! - MOTTO
Any questions: email@example.com
› See More: Which touch screen stylus is the best one