by, 06-21-2010 at 07:24 AM (4980 Views)
| || ||Tweet|
The Motorola Milestone XT720 is now available for pre-order at eXpansys USA. This device has taken some of the great features from the original Milestone, and made them better. The XT720 is packed with media-centric features, but is also a powerful business tool. Let's take a look at some of the Pros and Cons of this smartphone. Overall the good certainly outweighs the bad.
- Android 2.1 platform, with access to the Android marketMotorola Milestone XT720
- 8 mega-pixel camera & Xenon flash for excellent pictures
- Excellent quality 720p HD video
- Large capacitive touch screen
- Device feels remarkably well-built in your hand
- Minimal internal storage
- Large for a smartphone
- Xenon flash is hard on battery life
Although the XT720 is short on internal storage (512MB), Motorola did a nice job compensating for this. The internal microSDHC slot will accept cards up to 32GB, with an 8GB card included to get you started. The device is large for a smartphone, but with built-in features like HD video and Xenon flash most will be willing to make this trade off. eXpansys USA is accepting pre-orders at a price of $589.99. Be sure to drop by our Motorola Milestone XT720 page for more information on specs and video reviews.
For The Latest News & Offers
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
+ Post Comment
Something isn't right...
Total Trackbacks 0