As a new (premium) member of the forum I wanted to write this blog post to give you guys kinda of a exclusive. The following news has NOT yet been made publicly anywhere on the web - not even on our own website's blog! So what's the fuss you ask?
Glad you asked , if you are aware of the current Samsung unlocking market you must have heard about EFSv2.0 security. This security is active on the very popular models like I9300, N7100, I9500 and others and makes it impossible to
There are many reasons that you may have for wanting to unlock your mobile phone and the good news is, itís now easy and perfectly legal. Unless your handset was purchased in the US after January 26, 2013, there is nothing holding you back. Maybe you want to make calls much cheaper when youíre on holiday, in which case, unlocking your phone and replacing the contract SIM with a local one could save a lot of money. It may be that you want to sell the phone on
Originally Posted by Gio7707 I love this guy ...aggressive and business driven !! You know he got kicked out at the AT&T party in Las Vegas ...I love this guy ...great asset to the company see here :
CEO John Legere was kicked out of AT&Tís party, the smallest U.S. carrier came to CES 2014 with the intention of making noise. It succeeded on Wednesday afternoon when Legere announced an aggressive new initiative for T-Mobile: It will pay AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint subscribers up to $650 to drop their
Attachment 54054 Unlock your LG G2 is easier than ever. Once your LG G2 is unlocked, you will be able to enjoy the freedom of using any SIM card from any Provider and anywhere in the world without paying roaming fees. Reasons WHY You Should remotely unlock Your LG G2 with UnlockCode4U:
* You Will be able to switch to any GSM network
* You will unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* You will Never send your phone to anybody.
Attachment 54023 Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (III) Unlocking Instructions:
1. Enter a SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
2. Power your Samsung phone on.
3. Once powered on, you will be asked for an unlock code,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us on the email into your Samsung device.
5. Your phone is now unlocked!!!! Have a quick look on how simple it is to unlock a Samsung Galaxy phone
Updated 01-08-2014 at 07:02 PM by unlockcode4u