- 07-08-2012, 07:00 AM #1Junior Member
- 07-08-2012, 10:19 AM #2Mr Admin Guy
That's very vague - you'll have to be more specific.John
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites
- 07-08-2012, 04:27 PM #3Super Moderator
- 774 - liked 35 times
You can try doing a system restore or you can put in a recovery disk if one came with your computer.
- 07-18-2012, 07:26 PM #4Junior Member
- Verizon Wireless
- Asheville, NC
Okay, first thing to try is just safe mode. Hold F8 to get in into it. Try with networking first. That should get to where you can roll back to a restoring point.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
- 08-01-2012, 03:22 AM #5Junior Member
ye, you are right
- 12-30-2012, 11:31 PM #6Junior Member
re-open can't work?
- 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM #7
Re: computer turns off by itself