On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    shredderhd
    shredderhd is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15
    Bert mentioned going into NAM programming and changing a phone from one network to another by changing the cdma channel from the original provider's to Verizon...I am trying to switch from Verizon to Cricket...Anyone know how to do that? If so, your help would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks,
    shredderhd


    See More: Flashing from Verizon to Cricket



  2. #2
    TakenAback
    TakenAback is offline
    Sr. Member
    TakenAback's Avatar

    Posts
    163 - liked 4 times

    If you are referring to this thread, then that is for using a phone from one carrier on another without flashing it.

    You can do that, but you may be limited to voice calling only, as each carriers 8910 frmware is tailored to the services they have, like BREW.

    Your best bet is to fully flash the phone with Cricket 8910 firmware for full Cricket compatibility.



  3. #3
    shredderhd
    shredderhd is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15

    cricket firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by TakenAback
    If you are referring to this thread, then that is for using a phone from one carrier on another without flashing it.

    You can do that, but you may be limited to voice calling only, as each carriers 8910 frmware is tailored to the services they have, like BREW.

    Your best bet is to fully flash the phone with Cricket 8910 firmware for full Cricket compatibility.
    once again, something that sounds REALLY useful...but I have absolutely no idea how to get it...DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET IT...DO YOU HAVE IT...DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DOES HAVE IT OR KNOWS WHERE TO GET IT???



  4. #4
    TakenAback
    TakenAback is offline
    Sr. Member
    TakenAback's Avatar

    Posts
    163 - liked 4 times

    Cricket f/w? No, but if you ask on mobile-files.com, someone may post it.



  5. #5
    shredderhd
    shredderhd is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by TakenAback
    Cricket f/w? No, but if you ask on mobile-files.com, someone may post it.
    FINALLY got through with CUPST but now I need the firmware...waiting on confirmation from mobile-files.com to post my need of Cricket firmware...I have my doubts that anyone will have it though...not many people use Cricket from what I can tell...

    shredderhd



  6. #6
    TakenAback
    TakenAback is offline
    Sr. Member
    TakenAback's Avatar

    Posts
    163 - liked 4 times

    Quote Originally Posted by shredderhd
    FINALLY got through with CUPST but now I need the firmware...waiting on confirmation from mobile-files.com to post my need of Cricket firmware...I have my doubts that anyone will have it though...not many people use Cricket from what I can tell...

    shredderhd
    Where's the thread on mobile-files you're speking of? (Don't see it)

    It should be in here:
    http://mobile-files.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.