On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    illiadan
    illiadan is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2
    Hey ive got a Blackberry Storm 9530, and id like to unlock it so i can use it with AT&T, and verizon wont give me a code, id pay to unlock it but right now i dont have any cash, and im jobless so can someone help me unlock it for free?? plz, i really need this phone to work, thx guys.
    IMEI: 980002.00.333680.7


    See More: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help



  2. #2
    phonepro
    phonepro is offline
    Member

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    46 - liked 3 times
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    contact us We can help you.



  3. #3
    schnitzer
    schnitzer is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    29 - liked 6 times

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    Quote Originally Posted by illiadan View Post
    Hey ive got a Blackberry Storm 9530, and id like to unlock it so i can use it with AT&T, and verizon wont give me a code, id pay to unlock it but right now i dont have any cash, and im jobless so can someone help me unlock it for free?? plz, i really need this phone to work, thx guys.
    IMEI: 980002.00.333680.7
    Here is your unlock code:

    4270660783301480



  4. #4
    stang88
    stang88 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    Hi i am in the same boat as above i tried calling verizon and they said i can't get the unlock code from them as i am no longer on their provider so i was wondering if anyone could get an unlock code for me as i have no way to get it from verizon, my IMEI number is 359483.02.659895.8
    Thanks Aaron



  5. #5
    megloman
    megloman is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    6 - liked 1 times

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    IMEI: 980002003336807
    MEP: MEP-15326-001

    Unlock Code: 1264326300797668
    Quote Originally Posted by illiadan View Post
    Hey ive got a Blackberry Storm 9530, and id like to unlock it so i can use it with AT&T, and verizon wont give me a code, id pay to unlock it but right now i dont have any cash, and im jobless so can someone help me unlock it for free?? plz, i really need this phone to work, thx guys.
    IMEI: 980002.00.333680.7


    ---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

    IMEI: 359483026598958
    MEP: MEP-15326-001

    Unlock Code: 7373207021885166
    Quote Originally Posted by stang88 View Post
    Hi i am in the same boat as above i tried calling verizon and they said i can't get the unlock code from them as i am no longer on their provider so i was wondering if anyone could get an unlock code for me as i have no way to get it from verizon, my IMEI number is 359483.02.659895.8
    Thanks Aaron
    stang88 likes this.
    http://www.unlockcellphonecode.com



  6. #6
    Sandan
    Sandan is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry Storm
    Posts
    4

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    Can someone get my the unlock code for my storm as well? It's with Bell, IMEI 352110.03.540847.6
    Thanks.



  7. #7
    megloman
    megloman is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    6 - liked 1 times

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    IMEI: 352110035408476
    MEP: MEP-22793-001 bell mobility
    Unlock Code: 72651024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandan View Post
    Can someone get my the unlock code for my storm as well? It's with Bell, IMEI 352110.03.540847.6
    Thanks.
    http://www.unlockcellphonecode.com



  8. #8
    Sandan
    Sandan is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    BlackBerry Storm
    Posts
    4

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    Thanks so much!



  9. #9
    megloman
    megloman is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    6 - liked 1 times

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    glad to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandan View Post
    Thanks so much!
    http://www.unlockcellphonecode.com



  10. #10
    daytona5000
    daytona5000 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Unlock Blackberry Storm 9530, plz help

    I need my Blackberry storm unlocked for AT&T please and thank you in advance.

    IMEI: 352110.03.930746.8



  • Phones Discussed Above

    BlackBerry Storm More BlackBerry Storm topics RIM (Blackberry) Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.