Results 1 to 2 of 2
Unlock LG Optimus L7 - How to Unlock LG Optimus L7 P700 by Unlock Code
Cellphoneforum Members, We are announcing we will be able to Sim Unlock the LG Optimus L7. This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Optimus L7 P700 LTE Unlock Code to work on another GSM network.
The LG Optimus L7 P700 can now be unlocked by Cellunlocker.net fast and easy. The LG Optimus L7 be Unlocked in minutes with the Unlock code. The LG Optimus L7 features a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, 5MP camera and ICS. Upon Unlocking the Optimus L7 it can be used with the following frequencies:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking
Are you receiving Network Locked ? or Sim Network Unlock Pin Message? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
With your LG Optimus L7 unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Unlocking LG Optimus L7 P700 by Remote Unlock Code is Fast and easy, Guaranteed 100%
Watch and see how we will Unlock your LG Optimus L7
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the LG Optimus L7 Unlock Code
We can eliminate the Network locked, enter network pin or network code or no SIM card allowed message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. LG Optimus L7 P700 Unlock Code
2. LG Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
LG Optimus L7 P700 Instructions:
1. Turn on phone with a non-accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter code that we provided
4. Your phone is unlocked!
1. On the dialpad press 2945#*700#
2. Phone will ask you to enter the Network Unlock Pin
3. Input the 16 digit Unlock code we emailed to you
4. Phone is now unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (SPCK code)
We also provide you with all the unlock codes you need such as the network lock, service provider lock, NCK, NSCK, SPCK, CPCK, SIMCK,
UNLOCK MY Optimus L7 P700 NOW!
Reasons to remote unlock your Optimus L7 P700 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the LG device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Optimus L7 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
UNLOCK MY LG Optimus L7 NOW!
› See More: How to Unlock LG Optimus L7 P700 by Unlock Code for Sim Network Unlock Pin
- 11-13-2012, 07:41 PM #2
Re: How to Unlock LG Optimus L7 P700 by Unlock Code for Sim Network Unlock Pin
We are also Unlocking the LG Optimus L7 P705 from Rogers!
1-5 Minutes the code is emailed to you!-
Call Toll Free 1-800-507-9077
#1 Phone Unlocking Site on the Internet
Lowest Price and Fastest Turnaround 100% Guaranteed
We can Unlock Phones INSTANTLY, deal directly with the Source
Click the "Like" Button on our Facebook page for a chance for a FREE UNLOCK code HERE
Do our Youtube Promotion for a FREE UNLOCK code HERE
- Cellunlocker.net Team
Phones Discussed Above
|More LG Optimus C topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
|More LG Optimus V topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
|More LG Optimus Black topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
|More LG Optimus U topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
|More LG Optimus M topics||LG Forum||Reviews|