To create a folder:
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Touch and hold a shortcut.
3. Then drop it onto another one.
To add widgets and shortcuts:
1. Tap Apps.
2. Touch and hold the desired widget and drag it into the desired home page.
3. If you want to see all of your apps and widgets -> flick the menu to the left.
4. You can also tap the Apps or Widget tab located at the top of the screen.
Some widgets are resizable, to resize them:
1. Tap and hold the widget that you want to resize until you feel it vibrate.
2. After it vibrates, release the finger.
3. To resize, drag the blue diamond at the edges.
To delete or move widgets and shortcuts:
1. Tap and hold the desired widget or shortcut until you feel it vibrate.
2. Now you can either move it to a different spot on the screen or page, or move it to the Remove at the top of the screen.
To add, delete or rearrange pages
If you want to add or delete pages on your Home screen:
1. Flick right to see Add a page.
2. Touch Blank page or Start with template.
3. Select Manage pages.
4. Tap and hold a page to rearrange or remove it:
- To rearrange: tap and hold an existing page and drag it to the desired location.
- To remove it: drag it at the top of the screen, to Remove.
To change your wallpaper: all you need to do is tap and hold an empty space on your home screen and select the desired wallpaper.
To set up a ringtone for your smartphone:
1. Tap Apps -> Tap Settings -> Tap Sound -> select the desired ringtone from the list.
To set up a ringtone for a contact:
1. Tap Apps.
2. Tap People.
3. Tap the desired contact.
4. Tap Menu.
5. Select Set ringtone.
To change the message alert:
1. Tap Apps -> tap Text -> tap Menu -> Select Messaging settings - > choose Text messaging.
› See More: Tips & Tricks for the Motorola Razr i XT890