|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-01-2012, 07:19 PM #1
- 1,041 - liked 4 times
Nokia's first touchscreen phone is still worth a look. Headline features include the high resolution touchscreen with 16 million colours, the 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 3G video calling, an excellent web browser with support for Flash, the music player & FM radio, GPS positioning with Nokia Maps, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and an 8GB memory card. Available in black, red or blue.
The 5800 has a proper camera for a start. At 3.2 megapixels it isn't the best camera phone by a long way, but it uses Carl Zeiss optics, has autofocus and a double LED flash and leaves the iPhone standing. It also has a decent video camera, which can record at up to 640 x 480 pixels and at 30 frames per second, with stereo sound. A front-mounted video camera enables you to make video calls on a 3G network.
Features Nokia 5800:
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1900 - American version
Announced 2008, October
Status Available. Released 2008, November
Body Dimensions 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm, 83 cc
Weight 109 g
Display Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches (~229 ppi pixel density)
- Handwriting recognition
Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 16GB, 8GB included
Internal 81 MB storage, 128 MB RAM
Data GPRS Class 32
EDGE Class 32
Speed HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash
Video Yes, VGA@30fps
Secondary QVGA videocall camera
Features OS Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5
CPU 434 MHz ARM 11
This service allows You to unlock Nokia 5800 by USB cable.
Time for unlock is 1h-24h.
To make an order do following:
1. Go to this link Unlock Nokia 5800 using USB cable
2. Before buying check, that Your Nokia is supported.
To check go to this link how to check is Nokia supported by the nokia SL3 logger
3. If Your Nokia is supported click "ORDER LOGIN AND PASSWORD"
4. You will get on Your email login and pass.
5. Instruction how to use program You find here Unlock Nokia 5800 using USB cable
6. Time for unlock Nokia 5800 is from 1h to 24h.
Your phone will never locked again.
After unlocking You can use Your Nokia 5800 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your Nokia 5800 because it can be used with all network cards.
The Nokia 5800 can be easily unlock with us.
Why unlock Nokia 5800 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Nokia 5800
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Nokia
- can be used each sim card from all world
› See More: How to fast unlock Nokia 5800 with Sim-Unlock.net
- 08-01-2012, 07:57 PM #2Newbie
Re: How to fast unlock Nokia 5800 with Sim-Unlock.net