|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-06-2012, 03:40 AM #1
- 1,050 - liked 4 times
The LG Phoenix measures 4.5 by 2.3 by 0.5 inches (HWD) and weighs just 3.2 ounces. That's light for an Android phone, and this is the lightest Optimus variant by far. It's made mostly of a soft touch, slate blue plastic that's comfortable to hold. The 3.2-inch capacitive touch screen offers 320-by-480-pixel resolution; it's bright, if not particularly smooth to the touch, but it does the job. Four backlit, plastic function buttons sit beneath the screen, and have just the right amount of give. The on-screen QWERTY keyboards are a little cramped, but LG redesigned the keyboards to have slightly larger keys. The typing experience was okay; other phones are roomier and a bit more responsive.
The LG Phoenix is a quad-band EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and tri-band HSDPA 7.2 (850/1800/2100 MHz) device with 802.11b/g Wi-Fi.
Key Features of LG Phoenix
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2011, April
Status Available. Released 2011, April 17th
Body Dimensions 114 x 59 x 13 mm
Weight 91 g
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches (~180 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
Internal 160 MB
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot (charges may apply)
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus
Features OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
Chipset Qualcomm MSM7227
CPU 600 MHz ARM 11
GPU Adreno 200
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Radio FM radio
How to order an unlock code for LG Phoenix :
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your LG model or go directly to unlock by code LG Phoenix
2. press "Unlock LG Phoenix"
3. Choose unlock product for Your LG ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your LG IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your LG Phoenix .
Easy way to enter unlock code to LG Phoenix :
1. Insert a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will display enter Sim network unlock PIN
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked
The LG Phoenix can be easily unlock with us.
What You can do if Your LG Phoenix work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your LG Phoenix because it can be used with all network cards.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Why unlock LG Phoenix and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- can be used each sim card from all world
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your LG Phoenix
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- there is no risk of damage Your LG Phoenix by unlocking it.
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
› See More: How to unlock LG Phoenix by using code