- 04-20-2009, 05:06 PM #1Newbie
I have been trying to back up my phone on the pc suite which I have done but when I click for one of them to come up in the window it doesn't stay on, it just flicks onto it and straight off again so I can't actually look at what I have put on. Does anyone know why it is doing this and how to fix it? I'm having to take my phone in for repair and need to get it all backed up asap.
› See More: W595 pc suite
- 06-19-2009, 05:09 AM #2
Re: W595 pc suite
may below information useful to u....
Hebrew Sony Ericsson PC Suite 5.009.00
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite connects your phone to your computer so you can manage and backup personal data, connect to the internet, handle messages, browse files on your phone and more.
Choose any of the following connections that are applicable with your phone: USB cable, Infrared or Bluetooth.
* Pentium II 233 MHz or more
* Windows XP: 128 MB RAM
* Windows Vista: 512 MB RAM
* 50 MB of hard drive space
* Windows XP Home, Pro, Media Center (SP1/SP2/SP3)
* Windows Vista 32 & 64 bits Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium and Home Basic (With or without SP1)
* Any of the following connections that are applicable for your phone: USB Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
* Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
* It is recommended that you uninstall any previously installed version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
* Execute the downloaded file.
* If you are updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, you may need to restart the PC after the new installation is completed.
Phones Discussed Above
|More Sony Ericsson W595 topics||Sony Ericsson Forum||Reviews|