Results 1 to 2 of 2
Unlock Vodafone Spain Blackberry Cell Phones. How to unlock.
UnlockPhoneNetwork-Unlock Cell Phone, Cell Phone Unlock Codes, Cell Phone Unlocking, How to unlock a phone
Low Prices. Easy Unlocking.
First step would be to get the Unlock Code for your Blackberry Cell Phone
We can provide you the unlock code.
Click/Copy link to get it: Blackberry Cell Phone Unlock Code
How to enter the Unlock Code?
Model : Blackberry 9530 Storm
1. Insert any SIM card and turn ON your Blackberry.
2. Turn OFF all the wireless connections.
3. Go Back One Step by Pressing the Back Key.
4. Go to Options
5. Select SIM card.
6. Press the Menu Key and select "Show Keyboard".
7. Tilt the phone in Horizontal Position so that the Keyboard is displayed in the Landscape Mode.
8. Type MEPD [you will not be able to see the typed info].
9. Then enter MEP2
10. Now your Blackberry will ask you to enter network MEP code
11. Enter the Unlock Code provided by us to you and Press the Enter Key on the Screen.
12. It will now say "Code Accepted'.
13. Congratulations! Your phone is now unlocked. Now your phone can be used with any GSM Network with SIM Card.
14. Go back to the Home Screen. Press the Menu Button and click on Manage Connections.
15. Turn all the Connections ON.The phone will now reboot and ''Activation Required'' will no longer be displayed.
Model : BlackBerry Bold 9000 & Torch
1) Make sure your SIM card is NOT inserted into the device.
2) Turn on the phone and click the Manage Connections icon. Choose the option Turn off all connections. The cellular radio will be turned off.
3) Go back to the Home screen and click the Options icon and select Advanced Options.
4) Scroll down and select SIM Card from the list.
5) Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
6) A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit code exactly.
9) Reboot your device.
10) Re-enable the cellular radio
Model : Curve, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8800, 8820
Must be done without a sim card inserted & wireless radios must be turned off.
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to options.
3. Go to advanced options.
4. Go to sim card.
4. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE or MEPD or MEPPE or MEPPD ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing ).
5. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm.
6. Your phone is now unlocked.
Model : BlackBery Storm (9500)
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keybord
7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
8. Enter mep2
9. Now it will say enter network mep code
Model : BlackBerry 8700
Go to the Menu -> Options -> Advanced Options -> Sim card press select, while holding the Shift key (bottom right corner CAPS), type mepd. You should now see the five locking categories listed, while holding the alt key, type mep2. Release the alt key. You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code. Enter the code, enter Return/Enter, the device should then be unlocked.
Model : BlackBerry 8800
***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****
1 - Go to settings menu => and then Options
2 - Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
3 - Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4 - Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
5 - You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the 16 digit unlock code received from UnlockBase.com and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
6 - Your phone is now unlocked
Model : BlackBerry 8100 Pearl
1 - Go to Options Menu => Advanced Options
2 - In the SIM Card menu, hold down the shift (right of the zero, cap) press meppd
3 - You'll see the unlocking level screen there you hold the ALT key (left side below type mepp2
4 - Enter the unlock code.
Model : All BlackBerry
1 - Using the menu go to Settings Menu -> SIM card pressselect.
2 - While holding the SHIFT key, type mepd
3 - You should now see the five locking categories listed.
4 - While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2.
5 - Release the shift key.
6 - You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code (it will also state how many attempts left)
7 - Enter the code
8 - Enter Return/Enter
9 - The device should then be unlocked
Unlocking your Blackberry Cell Phone is as easy as 1-2-3.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at support@UnlockPhoneNetwork.com (we're here to help)
Want you unlock code for free?
UnlockPhoneNetwork.com can give your unlock code for free if you follow this procedure:
1. Contact us, and let us know.
2. Go to UnlockPhoneNetwork-Unlock Cell Phone, Cell Phone Unlock Codes, Cell Phone Unlocking, How to unlock a phone and purchase your unlock code
3. Make a video of yourself unlocking your cell phone and post it on youtube.com
4. Send us the link with the video uploaded on youtube and we will refund you purchase
Simple as that!
If you have any questions regarding this procedure or any other questions, please contact us at support@UnlockPhoneNetwork.com
Why use UnlockPhoneNetwork.com
Super easy unlocking instructions
You don't have to be a technology geek to unlock your phone. In just a couple of minutes, following our simple 1-step directions, anyone can do it.
Money back guarantee
If for some reason our codes won't unlock your phone, we have a 100% money back guarantee policy, no questions asked.
Friendly customer support
Our staff is highly trained in unlocking procedures and can talk you through the process should you have any difficulty.
Over 40,000 Phones Unlocked
UnlockPhoneNetwork.com has unlocked over 40,000 mobile phones in 165 countries. By combining a reliable product with easy to follow instructions, we have arrived at a proven
CLICK Here to get your Blackberry Cell Phone Unlock Code
› See More: Unlock Vodafone Spain Blackberry Cell Phones. How to unlock.
- 01-21-2012, 02:14 PM #2
- Vodafone Australia