|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-25-2005, 11:48 AM #1Junior Member
I'll just post a mini tutorial teaching you how to install this program...
It's useful to preview the games and apps you download before send it to your mobile!
Well, let's start.
1) Download the J2ME Wireless Toolkit here (you don't need the patch ... just the mainly program)... For windows, if you use it or for Linux if so...
2) Install it. No mistery.
3) Now, let's configure the device... The install program must created a folder in your "Start" menu... So go:
Start > Programs > J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.2 > Default Device Selection
A program will open... Select the one you'll need for... I recommend "DefaultColorPhone", because it'll emulate a color phone.
4) To emulate the game/app, you'll have to download both .jar and .jad files and put them into the same folder... To run the emulation, just double-click the .jad file and the emulator will begin!
› See More: SUN JAVA J2ME Emulator
- 02-25-2009, 06:33 AM #2Newbie
Re: SUN JAVA J2ME Emulator
I would like to add some more information to here.
There are number of emulators available. Different mobile phone behavior and support for j2me is different. Therefore it is recommended to test your application in different mobile devices(including manufacture and resolution etc)
find out more emulators from www(dot)j2meemulators(dot)blogspot(dot)com
- 05-04-2009, 07:51 AM #3