Sending a Text Message:
- Tap the "Messaging" icon located on the home screen
- Tap the icon depicting a "+" sign next to a message
- Tap the "To" field and enter the recipient's phone number or contact name. Alternatively, tap the "Contacts" button and select the recipient(s) from the contacts list
- Tap the "Type message" field and enter your message
- When ready, tap "Send"
Sending a Multimedia Message:
- Access the "Messaging" application
- Tap the "New message" icon located at the bottom
- Specify your recipients in the "To" field
- Press the "Menu" button on your device, and tap "Add subject" to add a subject
- Tap the icon depicting a paperclip, to add an attachment, and select one of the following options:
- Pictures: Select a picture to add to your message
- Capture picture: Take a photo and add it to your message
- Videos: Select a video clip to attach to your message
- Capture video: Shoot a video clip and add it to your message
- Audio: Select an audio file to add to your message
- Record audio: Record an audio file and add it to your message
- Slideshow: Add slides and more attachments to create a slideshow
- People: Insert a contact in text or attachment format
- Tap "Send" when ready
Replying to a Message:
- After receiving a message, go to the "Messaging" screen
- Tap the thread containing the message that you wish to reply to
- Tap the "text field" at the bottom and type in your reply. Optionally, you can add an attachment
- Tap "Send" when ready
Forwarding a Message:
- Access the "Messaging" app and the thread that contains the desired message
- Tap the message that you wish to forward, and select "Forward"
- Enter the recipients for the message, and edit the message if you want
- Tap "Send"
Deleting Messages in a Thread:
- Access the "Messaging" app
- Select a thread
- Press the "Menu" button > "Multi-Select"
- Mark the check boxes associated with the messages that you wish to delete
- Press the "Trash can" icon located at the bottom
- Tap "Delete"
Deleting Message Threads:
- On the "Messaging" screen, tap and hold a thread that you wish to delete. Note: to delete more threads, tap and hold them one by one
- Tap the "Trash can" icon
- Tap "OK"
› See More: ZTE Source: Send and Manage Text and Multimedia Messages
Phones Discussed Above
|More ZTE Source Black topics||Other Phone Reviews Forum||Reviews|
- General Cell Phone Forum
- Samsung Galaxy
- Nokia Lumia