Currently there is no application for using Verizon Backup Assistant with the Droid Incredible. The following is a method for getting your contacts from Verizon's Backup Assistant to your new Droid Incredible.
This will only work if you have previously synced your old phone using the Verizon Backup Assistant program
- Log into http://www.getbackupnow.com
- Click on 'Export to CSV' located in the top right
- Save the file in a known location, like your desktop
- Assuming you have already hooked up phone up to gmail, open up your gmail account
- Click on 'Contacts' in the left column
- Click 'Import' in the top right
- Select the csv file that you just exported
- Select any group that you may want and Click Import
- Make sure you contacts have loaded correctly into Gmail
- On your Incredible, go to Contacts > Menu > Accounts - under Manage Accounts make sure your gmail account "Sync is ON".
- Your contacts should import to your phone and all should be well at this point
More Droid Incredible Tips & Tricks
› See More: Load Contacts from Verizon Backup Assistant to Droid IncredibleJohn
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites