How-To: Send a Text Message on the HTC One S.
1. Tap the "Apps" icon on your Home screen.
2. Select "Messages".
3. Press the "Compose" icon depicted as a "+" symbol.
4. Enter the recipient's details in the "To" field.
5. Optionally, if you wish to send the message to a group tap the "People" icon at the top-right corner of the screen then select the contacts to which you wish to send your message.
6. Once you're done with the recipient's details, tap the "Add text" field and type in the message you wish to send.
7. Press "Send" or tap the "Back" icon depicted as a "<" symbol in order to save the message as a draft.
How-to: Send an MMS.
Follow steps 1 through 5 described above and continue as follows:
6. To add a subject line, tap the "Menu" button at the top-right corner of the screen and select "Add subject".
7. Tap the "Add text" field and type in your text.
8. Press the "Attach" icon depicted as a paperclip.
9. Browse and select the item you wish to attack. If you wish to create a slideshow, after you've attached a file tap the "Attach" icon once more and select "Slide", then select where you want to add the next slide. After you have created the slideshow you can perform the following:
- Press "Attach" once more and add a photo or a video.
- Tap "Attach" then select "Audio" in order to add an audio file to the slideshow.
- Press "Menu" then select "Preview" in order to preview the slideshow.
10. Press the "Send" button or tap the "Back" icon to save the message as draft.
How-To: Resume a Draft Message.
1. Tap the "Apps" icon on your Home screen and select "Messages".
2. Tap the "Menu" icon and select "Drafts".
3. Select the message you wish to resume editing.
4. Tap the "Send" button when ready.
› See More: Text Messaging on Your HT One S Part 1 (Sending a SMS/MMS)
Last edited by DustenRust; 04-30-2012 at 05:06 AM.
Phones Discussed Above
|More HTC One S topics||HTC Forum||Reviews|
- HTC One
- LG Lucid
- LG (Verizon)
- Nokia Lumia