How-To: Enable Wi-Fi and Connect Your HTC One S to a Network.
1. Open the Notification panel while on the Home screen.
2. Press the "Settings" icon depicted as a gear.
3. Tap the "Wi-Fi" switch to enable Wi-Fi.
4. Tap "Wi-Fi" to see the list of found networks.
NOTE*: To add a Wi-Fi network manually tap the "Menu" and select "Add network".
5. Tap the Wi-Fi network to which you wish to connect.
6. Press "Connect" and type in the network password if prompted to do so.
How-To: Disconnect from a Wi-Fi Network.
1. Open the Notification panel from your Home screen.
2. Press the "Settings" icon then select "Wi-Fi".
3. To disconnect from the current Wi-Fi network tap it and select "Disconnect". Optionally, if you wish to remove the settings for the current network tap and hold the network's name and select "Forget network".
How-To: Connect to a Wi-Fi Network featuring EAP-TLS security.
In order to be able to connect to a Wi-Fi network featuring EAP-TLS security you may need to install a (*.p12) network certificate on your HTC One S first.
1. Save the network certificate on your HTC One S.
2. Open the Notification panel from the Home screen.
3. Press the "Settings" icon.
4. Select "Install from phone storage".
5. Select the network certificate.
6. Connect to a EAP-TLS Wi-Fi network.
How-To: Enable Mobile Hotspot on Your HTC One S.
1. Open the Notification panel from the Home screen.
2. Tap "Settings".
3. Press "More" under "Wireless & Networks".
4. Select "Mobile Hotspot & tethering".
5. Tap "Mobile Hotspot settings".
6. Optionally type in a router name.
7. Select the desired security type and type in a Mobile Hotspot password.
8. Check the "Mobile Hotspot" option to enable the feature.
› See More: Enable Mobile Hotspot and Wi-Fi Connectivity on Your HTC One S
Phones Discussed Above
|More HTC One S topics||HTC Forum||Reviews|
|More HTC One S topics||Forum||Reviews|
- Sony Ericsson
- HTC One
- HTC One
- HTC One