- 05-09-2012, 02:39 AM #1
How-To: Send a Text Message on Your HTC One X.
1. Tap the "Apps" icon on the Home screen.
2. Select "Messages".
3. Tap the "Compose" icon depicted as a "+" symbol.
4. Type-in the contact name of phone number of the recipient in the "To" field.
NOTE*: If you wish to send the SMS to a group of people press the "People" icon and select the contacts you wish to send the message to.
5. Tap the "Add text" field and type-in the desired message.
6. Press the "Send" button when ready, or tap the "Back" icon depicted as a "<" symbol in order to save the message as a draft.
How-To: Send a Multimedia Message on Your HTC One X.
1. Follow the first 3 steps mentioned above then continue as follows:
2. Type-in the Email address, contact name or phone number of the recipient. Pressing the "People" icon allows you to select and send your message to multiple contacts.
3. In order to add a subject line tap the "Menu" icon then select "Add subject".
4. Tap the "Add text" field and type-in the desired message.
5. Press the "Attach" icon depicted as a paperclip to browse and select the file you wish to attach to your message.
6. To view, remove or replace the attachment in your message press the icon depicting a triangle pointing downwards.
7. Tap "Send" when ready or press the "<" icon to save the message as a draft.
How-To: Create a Slideshow on Your HTC One X.
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 mentioned in the above guide.
2. Tap the "Attach" icon and add a photo, video or audio file to your message.
3. Press the "Attach" icon again and select "Slide".
4. Select where you wish to insert the next slide.
5. After adding a new slide you can do the following:
- Tap "Attach" to add a new photo or video file.
- Tap "Attach" then select "Audio" to add a music file.
- Tap "Add text" and enter your caption.
- Tap the triangle shaped icon to remove, replace or view your attachments.
6. Press the "Menu" button and select "Preview" to view your slideshow. Tap the screen to access the playback controls.
7. Press the "Send" button when ready or tap the "<" button to save the message as a draft.
How-To: Resume a Draft Message.
1. Access the "Messages" app and go to the All messages screen.
2. Tap the "Menu" icon and select "Drafts".
3. Select the desired message to resume the editing.
4. Tap "Send" when ready.
› See More: Send a SMS, MMS and Create Slideshows on Your HTC One X