- 05-16-2012, 04:14 AM #1
How-To: Use Folders to Group Your Apps on the Home Screen or Launch Bar.
1. To create a new folder, tap and hold an app then drag it on top of another application. This will create a folder containing both apps.
2. Tap the folder to open it.
3. Tap the "Add" icon depicted as a "+" symbol.
4. Select the apps you wish to add in the new folder.
5. Press "Add".
To Rename a Folder:
1. Open the desired folder.
2. Tap the folder title bar.
3. Type in the new name for the folder.
4. Tap outside the folder to save the changes.
To Remove Items From a Folder:
1. Open a folder by tapping it.
2. Tap and hold the app you wish to remove, and then drag it on top of the "X" button.
How-To: Add, Remove and Reorder Home Screen Panels.
To Add a Home Screen Panel:
1. Pinch the Hone screen to enter "Leap view".
2. Tap the "+ Add Panel" button at the top of the screen.
3. After a new screen appears you can customize it by adding apps, shortcuts and widgets.
To Rearrange Home Screen Panels:
1. Pinch the Home screen to access "Leap view".
2. Press and hold the thumbnail of the panel you wish to move.
3. Drag the thumbnail in the preferred position and lift your finger.
To Remove a Home Screen Panel:
1. Access "Leap view" by pinching the Home screen.
2. Tap and hold the panel you wish to remove, and then drag it on top of the "Remove" button.
How-To: Personalize Your HTC One X Using Sound Sets.
To Personalize a Sound Set:
1. Open the Notification panel on the Home screen.
2. Press "Settings" and select "Personalize".
3. Tap "Sound set" on the Sound tab.
4. Select the sound set you wish to customize and tap "Apply".
5. Change the alarm, notification sound and ringtone from the "Personalize" screen.
To Create a Sound Set:
1. Follow steps 1 through 3 described above.
2. While on the "Sound sets" screen, tap the "+" button.
3. Type-in the name of the sound-set and press "Done".
To Delete a Sound Set:
1. Open the Notification panel as described above and tap "Sound set" on the Sound tab.
2. Press the delete button depicting a recycle bin.
3. Select the sound sets you wish to delete.
4. Press "Delete".
Personalize Your HTC One X - Wallpapers, Skins, Widgets, Shortcuts and Launch Bar
Work with Documents and View PDF Files on Your HTC One X
Use HTC Car on Your HTC One X
Use the Web Browser on Your HTC One X
Manage Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot and VPN on Your HTC One X
› See More: Personalize Your HTC One X – Folders, Home Screen Panels and Sound Sets
Last edited by tavenger5; 03-19-2013 at 12:18 PM.