Some Information About All BlackBerry phones
I Hope This Will Help Every one & No Need To Search Forum Because We Make All In One Here.
!! READ BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING !!
1. How To Check firmware Version ?
To check the firmware version of your Blackberry simply navigate it? menu:-
Goto SETTINGS or OPTIONS then ABOUT
Images of firmware version
2. How To find imei ?
* To find imei is going to Options->Status there you will find imei number of phone.
* The IMEI may also be found on the white sticker under the battery.
* You can read imei by mep reader.
3. How To Connect blackberry With Pc.?
connect your blackberry to pc with data cable (same motorola v3 usb cable)
4. how To update/ReInstall BlackBerry Operating System ?
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
- Click Application Loader.
- Click Start in Add/Remove Applications or Update Applications.
- If necessary, perform the following actions:
- If the Device Security Password dialog box appears, type your device password. Click Next.
- If the Communication Port Selection dialog box appears, specify a communications port. Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To add an application that appears in the list, select the check box beside the application.
- To add an application that does not appear in the list, click Browse. Double-click an application loader (.alx or .ali) file.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- ##Without desktop manager read here
5. from where we get BlackBerry desktop software ?
official download link
Latest Blackberry Desktopmanager version v5.0 > Rapidshare link will added soon
6. from where we get BlackBerry Operating System/flashfile ?
Official download site , all in one page , link here
Here link file uploaded on Rapidshare or other resume supported server
BlackBerry Device Latest Firmware downloads [ONLY HERE] - GSM-Forum
>>> BlackBerry Firmware Collection <<< - Page 2 - GSM-Forum
and dont forget to Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
7. how to check Vendor ID (operator) ?
to check vendor id Press group Key: ALT+Cap+H ->>>Vendor ID
for blackberry 9500 check this link
for Blackberry 8100 to check vendor id
ALT+RACE/Select Options->Advanced Options-> Applications, ALT+CAPS+H = launches Help Me! Screen with information about your device at one place.
Blackberry vendor id list
100 T-Mobile US
102 Cingular Wireless
104 Sprint PCS
109 BWA (Aliant/Sasktel)
111 MM02 DE
114 T-Mobile DE/AU
120 VODAFONE (UK)
123 T-Mobile (UK)
124 Vodafone Germany
125 MM02 UK/IRL/NL
131 Cable & Wireless
132 Vodafone (IT)
133 Vodafone (ES)
134 T-Mobile (NL)
135 Cincinnati Bell
137 Vodafone Austria
138 Vodafone Australia
139 Vodafone Ireland
140 Vodafone Sweden
142 Orange UK
143 Vodafone New Zealand
147 Orange Mobistar
217 Orange Romania
222 Mobitel Bulgaria
230 Hutchison Essar
8. how to reset blackberry password ?
Enter wrong password 10 times your device will deletes all your device data & reset user password
Note : If you type your BlackBerry® device password incorrectly , you might be prompted to type blackberry before you can continue.
9. How do I determine if my BlackBerry is "unlocked" ?
To determine if your BlackBerry is "unlocked" for use on carriers other than for which it is branded:
A. On your BlackBerry, go to Options > Advanced Options > Sim Card.
B. At that screen type MEPD (see note below) on your keyboard. A new menu will pop up.
If your BlackBerry has a SureType keyboard (71xx and 81xx devices) you will need to double-tap the P, so the actual keys entered become M E P P D.
C. Look for Network in the list.
D. If your device is "unlocked", it should say Disabled or Inactive. If it says Active, it's still locked to that carrier
Images of Locked Device
Images of Unlocked Device
10. To obtain an unlock code for your BlackBerry
You will need to know your IMEI number for your BB. Look at Options, Status. The IMEI may also be found on the white sticker under the battery (sometimes hard to read--make sure you read it right!). or need to know Vendor ID (operator)
You can purchase the unlock code from various vendors. These listed below are reputable vendors with good feedback from us/user
>>Software or online Server Products
11. How to enter Unlock Code on BlackBerry Phones?
12. When we get code error specially with 8 digit unlock code ?
14. how many way to unlock BlackBerry phones ?
A. Use Supported tools check at Hard/Software-Products section
B. Pst carcked for 6/7xxx series blackberry unlock code reader, check at blackberry faq.
C. MFI multiloder for unlock 7/8/9xxx series(8220,8520,8900,95XX,96XX not supported)
D. Buy unlock code/unlock by imei (check at Software or online Server Products section)
E. For free unlock code must check at Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps section
15. which BlackBerry phones supported by pst carcked ?
CodeReader supported BlackBerry 5XXX, 6XXX, 7XXX series
71xx Series : 7100g,7100g,7100i,7100r,7100t,7100v,7105t,7130e
72xx Series : 7230, 7250, 7280, 7290,
75xx Series : 7520,
77xx Series : 7730, 7750, 7780,
Phones not supported: X700, 7510 (iden), 5810, H700
16. how to read unlock codes with pst carcked ?
1. please disable your antivirus
2. Make sure phone is upgraded to latest 4.x firmware
3. remove/disable password from the phone. If password is
4. install BlackBerryLoggerDriverInstaller first before connecting your blackberry
5. then prass get codes , You will see the read codes.....
Waiting for Device...
Device BBPIN :23D87BB1
NET Unlock Code :8701452820647544
› See More: Frequently Asked Questions About BlackBerry phones
Last edited by Lynnphone; 01-02-2011 at 08:39 PM.