u4ya

Has anyone else experienced the same problem I'm having with my phone?
    I set the "office" profile with a silent ringtone but when I receive a call, it rings. I can't seem to fix it.

See More: T610 Profile problems
    who throws **** at a fan?

Platinum

I've another problem ...The ring is always increasing and I couldn't disable it using its option

Visceroid

thats seems to be standard.. maybe a software flaw?

andrewbercik

does the phone use midis? and how do u get them to your phone?

Rock Dogg

the midi ringtone will always seem asif its increasing.... as with if u put it on maximum volume, it will make a ring noise first b4 it plays the ringtone... its designed so u dont "hurt" your hearing... although i never really thought a little ringtone could hurt ur hearing..
    and with the profile prob... im not sure i never had that prob... try and edit a diff profile to make it silent and see if that works... also if u hold down c, it puts the phone in silent mode.... i usually use that

Nookie 3:16®

the only problem i have with it is the message alerts... they're too low and short...
    Direction in life comes not from the outside, but from within. If you have really found the love within, then the love comes out and controls and takes over the direction of your life.

- Mind Warpin',
    Trance Lovin,
    Nookie Huntin'
    Member of the
    Name Glow Crew!

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T610 More Sony Ericsson T610 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews