- 09-06-2004, 09:02 PM #1Junior Member
- Denver, Colorado
- 09-09-2004, 05:42 PM #2Member
If it is uscellular you can go to their site. Otherwise ther is a million sites with ringtones and all you have to do is find one that supports youer phone and service provider.Cellphone shmellphone, I use a rotary phone connected to a transister radio with duct tape and a hanger for an antenna.
- 09-13-2004, 11:33 AM #3Newbie
YaY! thanks, i wanted to know the same thing!! hehe
- 10-31-2004, 05:26 PM #4Banned
Ifr you want ringtones for free, get the datacable and find a program called "gagin" no quotes. its the only one i've found that lets you transfer polyphonic to a kyocera.
- 01-01-2005, 01:37 PM #5Junior Member
is there a way to download it or get a free trial