On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    nolagirlie
    nolagirlie is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1
    I have an LG enV that is answering calls all by itself. Four times now I have had my phone in my purse and set to silent, received a call, the call appeared under my missed calls, I called the person back, and they wanted to know why I had answered their call but not said anything! They swear up and down that someone answered the phone . . . one person was even able to tell me what song was playing on my radio! This is so bizarre. Anyone know what's happening?


    See More: My phone is answering calls all by itself!



  2. #2
    vijaymanglani
    vijaymanglani is offline
    Sr. Member

    Posts
    103 - liked 1 times

    Re: My phone is answering calls all by itself!

    What the hell :lol: I am also not understanding what is the problem.I am helpless.



  3. #3
    MoonDoggie
    MoonDoggie is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    6

    Re: My phone is answering calls all by itself!

    Is there a setting that you have and is set to auto-answer...

    My Lg Shine has something similar to that with "Auto - With Headset"...

    Do you have some sort of Bluetooth headset?



  4. #4
    Mrbachlor
    Mrbachlor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    4

    Re: My phone is answering calls all by itself!

    yeah exactly she might have turn something on in the mobile settings .. recheck the settings



  5. #5
    bfootbob
    bfootbob is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: My phone is answering calls all by itself!

    same problem.

    i've only had the phone for one month. when i bought it, i don't believe i had this problem...but i was in thailand working and was quite busy...and it's quite possible that i was only receiving text messages and no phone calls (i don't remember).

    i did have a problem with the battery not charging. sometime shortly after a cellphone repair shop in bangkok opened the phone and fixed the battery problem, i noticed the problem of the phone never ringing (despite the fact that the ring volume is at its maximum level).

    99% of the time the phone answers itself with no ring. the other 1% of the time it goes immediately to a missed call. it doesn't matter whether it's in my pocket or lying on a table or even in my hand while i watch it (i've tried calling myself from another phone while holding the phone).

    i've checked the settings. Under call settings, "auto answer" is "off". i tried turning it "on" just in case somehow something caused it to be reversed...but that didn't work...so i returned it to "off".

    just in case it had anything to do with it, i turned "any key answer" off too - but that didn't have any effect.

    i also thought maybe it had something to do with the phone shaking, so, under "ringtone settings" i turned off "vibrate" - but that didn't have any effect.

    i can't think of any other possibilities - anyone?



  6. #6
    AB57
    AB57 is offline
    Newbie
    AB57's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    LG KP500 Cookie
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    4

    Re: My phone is answering calls all by itself!

    I have the Lg cookie and its calling and answering phone calls by its self ! Im soon going to buy a good phone and I will not have these problems



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.