First, let's take a look at the Calendar app and inspect its key elements. Tap the "Calendar" icon on the Home screen. From here you can use the four buttons above to view the current month, week, day or the agenda.
How-To: Add a Reminder on the Calendar.
1. Tap the "Calendar" icon on your Home screen.
2. Tap the desired date for when you wish the reminder to commence.
3. Select the desired hour.
4. Type in the event subject in the "Event Name" field.
5. Swipe the screen up, tap the "Where" field and type in the desired details.
6. Optionally you can type in a description in the "Event description" field.
7. When you're done entering the necessary details tap the "Save" button.
How-To: Edit a Reminder from the Calendar.
1. Access the Calendar app and select the date of the reminder.
2. Tap the reminder you wish to edit.
3. Press the "Edit" button.
4. Edit the desired elements then tap the "Save" button.
How-To: Delete a Reminder.
1. Access the Calendar and the date of the reminder.
2. Tap and hold on the reminder you wish to delete.
3. Select "Delete event" in the pop-up window.
4. Press the "OK" button in the notification window and you're done.
› See More: LG Nitro HD: Everything You Need to Know About the Calendar App
Phones Discussed Above
|More LG Nitro HD topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
- LG Lucid
- RIM (Blackberry)
- LG Lucid