- 03-30-2012, 08:18 AM #1
How-To: Focus and Take a Photo With the LG Nitro HD Camera.
1. Tap the "Camera" icon found on the Home screen.
2. Optionally you can tap the "Flash" icon in order to select the desired LED Flash settings, or tap the "Settings" icon (top left corner of the screen in portrait mode) in order to access a wide range of options including Focus mode, Timer and more.
3. Tap and Hold anywhere on the screen to focus the camera.
4. Press the "Capture" button at the bottom of the screen (right side of the screen in landscape mode).
*NOTE: if you wish to record a video, once you have accessed the Camera tap the "Switch mode" button found at the bottom-right corner of the screen (top-right corner in landscape mode).
How-To: Access the Photo Calendar on your LG Nitro HD.
1. Tap the "Applications" icon on your Home screen.
2. Browse through the apps and select "Gallery".
3. Tap the "Photo Calendar" icon found at the top of the screen.
4. From this menu you can select a desired date and see what photos and videos you've captured on that specific date. Browse at your leisure and tap the "Home" sensitive button to return at the Home screen.
How-To: Edit Your Photos or Videos on Your LG Nitro HD.
1. Access the "Gallery" by following the first two steps of the previous tutorial.
2. Tap the "DCIM" thumbnail.
3. Browse through your files and tap the one you wish to edit.
4. Tap the "Menu" button and select "More".
5. From the submenu select the desired editing option.
6. Once you have edited your file, tap the "Save" button and press the "Home" sensitive key to return at the Home screen.
› See More: Everything You Need to Know About the LG Nitro HD Camera.