- 04-26-2012, 09:49 AM #1
The Video Producer is an application found on your LG Lucid which allows you to make your own movies using media files such as videos, pictures and music.
To access the application tap the "Apps" icon found on the Home screen of your LG Lucid, then select "Video Producer".
Whilst on the Video Producer main screen:
- Tap the "Add Media" icon depicted as a "+" symbol in order to add images or videos files to your movie. Once you've added the desired media files press the "Done" button depicted as a checkmark.
- To delete a media file from your movie, select the desired file then tap the "Delete Media" icon depicted as a "X" in order to remove the selected image or video file.
- The "Add Style" button allows you to select between several movie styles. Scroll the menu up or down then tap the desired media style to apply it.
- The "Added Contents" section allows you to view the media files you've added to your movie. Swipe the screen left or right to scroll through the added files.
- The "Save" icon is found at the top-right corner of the screen and allows you to save the current movie file.
- By tapping the "Edit" icon you'll access a different menu which will allow you to edit your current movie file. The available options are "Overlay Text", "Overlay Image" and "Trim Video". Once you're done editing your movie tap "Done". NOTE: The "Edit" button is found right under the "Save" icon.
- To add a music file to your movie tap "Add Music" and select the desired background music.
- The "Preview" button depicted as a "Play" button allows you to preview your movie file.
- Last but certainly not least, tap the "Help" button depicted as a question mark in order to learn more information about the Video Producer app.
› See More: Everything You Need to Know About the Video Producer App on Your LG Lucid
- 07-31-2012, 11:57 AM #2Newbie
Re: Everything You Need to Know About the Video Producer App on Your LG Lucid
Hi, I'm trying to make a video but it won't let me make it longer then 1:47 m
is this all the capabilities?
How can I make it longer?