Check the Software Version
1. Go to the Home screen and press the Menu key -> tap System settings ->tap About phone -> select Software information.
2. The software version will then be displayed.
Change the Wallpaper
1. Go to the Home screen and press the Menu key -> select Home screen settings -> tap Wallpaper -> choose one of the Wallpaper options available-> select the wallpaper that you want to use and tap Set wallpaper.
2. The new wallpaper will then be displayed.
Add or Remove a Widget
1. Go to the Home screen and tap Apps. Usually the icon is located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Select the Widgets tab.
3. Navigate to the widget that you want to use.
4. Tap and hold the desired widget until it expands.
5. Drag the widget to the location on the Home screen where you want to place it and then release the finger. The widget will automatically snap into place.
If you want to remove a widget, you need to tap and hold it until it expands and then drag it to the Remove icon located at the top of the screen. When the widget turns red you can release the finger and it will be deleted from the Home screen.
Apply a Ringtone to a Specific Contact
1. Go to the Home screen and tap Apps. Usually, the icon is located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Select Contacts -> go to the desired contact -> tap the Edit icon, located at the top of the screen -> tap RINGTONE -> choose the ringtone that you want to use, from the given list-> tap OK when you’re done -> then tap Save.
3. The ringtone has been applied to the desired contact.
Change the Backlight Settings of Your LG Mach
1. Go to the Home screen and tap Menu -> select System settings -> tap Display -> select Brightness -> make the desired adjustments by tapping and dragging the slider -> tap OK once you finished.
2. Then tap Screen timeout -> select the desired time setting. Choose from 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, etc.
3. The backlight settings have been changed.
Close Background Applications
1. Go to the Home screen and press the Home key.
2. Tap and drag the apps that you want to close to the left or right side of the screen.
3. The selected apps will then be closed.
Perform a Voice Search
1. Go to the Home screen and tap the Voice search icon, located at the top left corner of the screen.
Tip: You may be prompted to allow Google to use your location information. This will provide more accurate results, but tap the option you’re most comfortable with.
2. Then tap Speak now -> as soon as the prompt appears you can start to say the search terms.
3. In case the desired information was prompted, tap the search result.
4. The information will then open in the corresponding app.
Remove an Email Account
1. Go to the Home screen and tap Email.
2. Or, in case the icon has been removed, tap Apps -> then tap Email.
3. Tap and hold the email account that you want to delete.
4. Or, in case the desired email account is not shown, press the Menu key and select Accounts.
5. Then tap Remove account -> choose Yes.
6. The account will then be removed.
› See More: Tips and Tricks for the LG Mach
Phones Discussed Above
|More LG Mach topics||LG Forum||Reviews|
- Nokia Lumia
- Samsung Galaxy