Your LG Optimus F3 has seven home screens that you can use to add apps, widgets as well as other shortcuts.
Changing the Wallpaper
- From the Home screen, tap and hold an empty area on the screen.
- Then tap Wallpapers -> select the desired wallpaper image and press the Home key.
- The wallpaper has been successfully changed.
Changing the Screen Settings
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Then tap Settings -> tap Display -> tap Brightness.
- Now all you have to do is tap and drag the brightness slider to the most comfortable level.
- When satisfied with the result, tap OK.
Tip: There’s a quicker way to adjust the screen brightness, by going to the Home screen -> taping and dragging the notifications bar -> and tapping the brightness shortcut and then adjusting the settings.
Adding and Removing Widgets
- Go to the desired Home screen.
- Tap Apps -> tap Widgets –> tap and hold the widget that you’d like to add to the home screen until it expands -> then drag it to your preferred location on the screen and release the widget.
- To move a widget, tap and hold it until it expands and then drag it to the preferred location.
- To move a widget to another home screen, just tap and hold the widget and then drag it to left/right until you reach the desired home screen and release.
- To remove a widget -> tap and hold it until it expands -> then drag it to Remove and release it once the widget turns red.
Customizing the Favorites Tray
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the icon from the favorites tray that you wish to remove.*
- Then drag the icon to the desired home screen location -> the icon will snap into place if you release it.
- If you want to delete the icon, drag it to Remove.
- To add an app to the favorites tray, tap Apps -> tap and hold the app you would like to add and then drag it to an empty place of the home screen and release the icon. The app will automatically snap into place.
- To add the app to the favorites tray, tap and drag to the tray and then release the icon.
*Note: The Apps icon is permanent, so you won’t be able to remove it. But you can remove all other icons from the favorites tray.
Folders can be a very useful tool for quick accessing your most important apps.
- From the Home screen, tap and hold an app and then drag it on top of another one.
- This will create a new folder.
- To name the folder, tap the folder -> then tap the name of the folder and in the Folder name field enter the desired name.
- You can also set a different color for your folder -> select the desired color and when you're finished editing , tap OK.
- If you would like to remove a certain app from the folder, tap and drag the app icon to an open location on the Home screen.
- To remove the icon from the home screen as well, tap and drag it to the Remove icon.
› See More: LG Optimus F3: Change the Wallpaper, Screen Settings, Add/Remove a Widget and More
Phones Discussed Above
|More LG Optimus F3 topics||LG Forum||Reviews|