In Google Maps Navigation on the Droid traffic rerouting is not done automatically. Here are the steps to pick a different route based on traffic:
- Open up Car Home - Enter an end point
- Select Navigate to load the directions
- Select Menu > Layers > Traffic view
- Select Menu > Route Info
- If other routes are available you will be able to select the arrow icon in the lower right
- From this view you can see which routes have the most congestion - choose the route that you want.
More Motorola Droid Tips & Tricks
› See More: Google Maps Navigation - Droid GPS Traffic Reroute
Last edited by tavenger5; 11-12-2009 at 12:11 PM.
- Motorola Droid Razr
- Motorola Droid
- Google Android