I found an easy way to crop longer audio files directly on the droid to use as ringtones and notifications. Here's how:
- Go to Market
- Search for Ringdroid - install it
- Run the program
- Menu > select the file you want to crop
- Use the editor to edit the file - Easy!
- Set the file as a ringtone or notification tone
More Motorola Droid Tips & Tricks
› See More: Crop mp3's and audio files to use as ringtones or notifications on the Droid
Last edited by tavenger5; 11-12-2009 at 10:48 AM.
- 04-23-2012, 05:48 PM #2Junior Member
Re: Crop mp3's and audio files to use as ringtones or notifications on the Droid
Yea after exploring for a while, I learned this too. It is nifty