I'm sure there are some of you that just purchased a Droid Bionic and want to get your contacts off of your BlackBerry. The below is a pain free way to do it:
- This will be a lot easier if you sync your BlackBerry with gmail BEFORE activating your Droid Bionic
- Download this Google app to sync your BlackBerry with Gmail: Google Sync on your mobile phone
- Check your Gmail account to make sure everything is loaded into it.
- Activate your Droid Bionic
- Hook up your gmail account - make sure sync is set to on
- All done - your contacts are now on your new Droid
The slightly longer way if you have already disconnected service:
- Sync you BlackBerry to your computer using BlackBerry Desktop Manager (instructions here: Syncing Outlook contacts with your Blackberry )
- Your contacts will now be in Outlook
- Continue on to this: Export Contacts from Outlook and Import to Motorola Droid Bionic
› See More: Transfer your contacts from your BlackBerry to Droid BionicJohn
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites