- 11-10-2006, 04:55 AM #1Newbie
First of all,
USE THIS CODE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I have obtained a V3x Subsidy code from my friend that works in motorola and manged to obtain a general V3x Subsidy code.
How to use the Subsidy code:
1. Shut down your phone and remove your SIM card.
2. Insert the SIM card that belongs to another provider.
3. Switch your phone back on and wait for the Subsidy code request.
4. Enter the code and wait for a few seconds, the FLASH LOADER will appear for a second.
5. The phone will turn off the screen for one or two seconds, its perfectly normal.
6. The new SIM should be able to register on the other provider.
7. Enjoy ;-)
I hope it helped,
If the code did not work for you, I am sorry.
This code is just a general code for the V3x series and may not work for every one, but please tell me if it worked for you.
› See More: Motorola RAZR V3x Subsidy code.