Could someone help me unlock a T720?
    Thanks!

See More: Unlocking T720

jazzyjuice

What do u mean be "unlock" it?

WhiteXFlamez

unlocking means to use the phone for another service

hesys

Everything depends of your network services and the telephone. If you bought a telephone by contract the telephone is already unblocked and you can use any simcard. Sometimes the service provider does not unlock the telephone but you can make a telephone call to customer services and explain that you are travelling abroad and you will need to use different simcards from any country so you will need to free your mobile. They must be able to help you by providing an exclusive code for the telephone.

However, the easiest way is going to any shop to unblock the telephone, (for pay as you go and contract headsets). I have done it twice and it works for as cheap as £10. There are many everywhere, but this "service" (not totally legal, I guess) is not offered by big companies or dealers as "phones 4u".
    Jesus Martin-Sanchez
    [email protected]

scott231086

Originally posted by hesys
    (...) explain that you are travelling abroad and you will need to use different simcards from any country so you will need to free your mobile. They must be able to help you by providing an exclusive code for the telephone.
    Its a good idea! I heard about unlocking the phones... but whats the privilegies of it? Use another SIM Card? only this?

vnyce23

does any one know of any codes to "Unlock" the motorola t720???

for example: i have a un used t720 which i bought from ebay, but it came as "Cingular" ready service, and i have a t-mobile sim card sitting around, but everytime i turn on the t720, it says "please enter a sim card"???HELP!

viola_ca

unlocking T720

Hey Guys,
    please if anyone knows the code to unlock it? The company that I used it with charges $200!!! to unlock it. It does not matter to them whether I moved or what. It is what actually happened: I had to move and disconnect the phone and now I cannot use it. What shops would do it in U.S.? an for how much?

Thanks!

tears4him

Re: unlocking T720

Originally posted by viola_ca
    Hey Guys,
    please if anyone knows the code to unlock it? The company that I used it with charges $200!!! to unlock it. It does not matter to them whether I moved or what. It is what actually happened: I had to move and disconnect the phone and now I cannot use it. What shops would do it in U.S.? an for how much?

Thanks!
    Sorry I can't help you with code but if I happen to find one I will post it here for you. I have a T720 myself but live in Canada and am with Rogers wireless. Up here the phone companies' only charge $50 to unlock the phone.
    You can probably find an online company that is way cheaper to use.

befred

You can try a mail-in service, this one only costs $25.

http://www.thetravelinsider.info/roa...aunlocking.htm

• Phones Discussed Above

Motorola T720 / T721 GSM More Motorola T720 / T721 GSM topics Motorola Forum Reviews