my3monsters

Ok, I've got the cable and downloaded mpt, pst, midway and p2k...I still can't figure out how to transfer pics to my phone. Can someone please explain this to me? I'm technologically handicapped! Any help would be much appreciated.

See More: Help with T721

WirelessJunkie

It should be as easy as right click and send to phone but they have to be the correct size or they might not transfer and make sure they are jpg or any acceptable format..

my3monsters

My problem is when I open mpt I have no mms tabs. I've got v3.25. I saw somewhere that mpt and the t721 won't work together. Is this true? Going bonkers trying to figure this out!

Griffzan
    Thief of Time

Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T

MPT and the t721 will work together (I know from experience) but mpt tends to be more than a little buggy, your best bet will be to e-mail those pics to your phone, post your provider and I'll tell you how.

my3monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Griffzan
    MPT and the t721 will work together (I know from experience) but mpt tends to be more than a little buggy, your best bet will be to e-mail those pics to your phone, post your provider and I'll tell you how.

I have At&t/Cingular (started out as At&t). What about ringtones then? Can I do those the same way? Thank you so much for helping me!

Griffzan
    Thief of Time

Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T

Tones are a different story I HAVE successfully e-mailed midi tones to my t722i with t-mobile but only worked sometimes and with only smaller tones, with almost, if not all providers, they screen e-mail for attachment extensions and disallow some types midi, mid, mp3, etc. It's worth a try though.

my3monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Griffzan
    Tones are a different story I HAVE successfully e-mailed midi tones to my t722i with t-mobile but only worked sometimes and with only smaller tones, with almost, if not all providers, they screen e-mail for attachment extensions and disallow some types midi, mid, mp3, etc. It's worth a try though.

Well I can live without the tones for a bit I guess but how do I do the pics?

Griffzan
    Thief of Time

Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T

Ok I looked around and right now have been on the phone with cingular for about 15 min and if they don't come back before I'm done typing oops ok you can find out your own e-mail for your phone by sending a test message to your aol,, yahoo or what have you e-mail account and then send the picture from your computer as an attachment to that e-mail address, when you receive it you will have the option to store the attachment to your phone (also: you may recieve a "file plain" attachment as well, don't worry about that one just highlight the jpg or gif attachment and use your sub-menu to store only or apply as wallpaper etc)