- 04-09-2012, 06:51 AM #1
How-To: Take a Photo With Your Nokia Lumia 900.
1. While on the Start screen press and hold the physical camera button on your Nokia Lumia 900.
2. If you wish to change camera settings tap the "Settings" icon found at the bottom-left corner of the screen, select the desired option and tap the "Back" sensitive key when you're done.
3. Press the camera button or tap the screen to take a photo. If you tap the screen the camera will focus the selected location.
NOTE*: To switch between front and rear facing cameras tap the "Switch Camera" icon.
How-To: Record a Video on Your Nokia Lumia 900.
1. While on the Start screen press and hold the camera button.
2. Switch to Video mode by tapping the "Video" icon.
3. Press the camera button to start recording and press the button once more when you wish to end the recording process.
4. Optionally you can press the "Settings" button and change the video settings as you desire.
How-To: Set Photo as Background on Your Nokia Lumia 900.
1. Flick the Start screen up.
2. Tap the "Pictures" tile.
3. Select the desired option.
4. Tap the desired picture.
5. Press and hold the "More" icon found at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. Select the "Use as wallpaper" option.
7. Spread or pinch the picture to zoom in or out.
8. Press and drag the picture to frame it as you desire.
9. Tap "Accept" when you're done to set the picture as wallpaper.
How-To: View and Share Photos and Videos on Your Nokia Lumia 900.
1. Flick the Start screen up and tap the "Pictures" tile.
2. Select the desired category.
3. Tap the desired photo/video if you wish to view it.
4. If you wish to share a photo/video tap and hold the desired file.
5. Select "Share" in the pop-up window.
6. Select the preferred method of sharing.
7. Type in the receipt and press "Send".
› See More: Take Photos and Record Videos on Your Nokia Lumia 900
Phones Discussed Above
|More Nokia Lumia 900 topics||Nokia Forum||Reviews|
|More HTC Desire topics||HTC Forum||Reviews|