- 02-01-2010, 07:07 PM #1Newbie
Hi Guys, heres what im trying to do...
with LGNPST i got all info from my LG DARE (that i brought from USA, now im in brazil),
and i noticed that these info (NAM1 and NAM2) are editable..
so heres what i thought...
- My LG Dare dosnt work in brazil (dosnt have a place to put a sim card either)
- I got a Nokia Xpressmusic phone from a brazilian carrier
- so if could get the same info i got from LG dare, and i could just replace the LG DARE info with the Nokia Xpressmusic info (cdma, number, MCC, MNC,etc..) it might would be able to make LG DARE work, am i right?
so i was lookin for a software that would make me be able to see all this info from my Nokia.... like... a software such as LGNPST, but for nokia....
SCREENSHOT of LGDARE configs: (not able to put a link cuz its my first post)
so if i could change all these things and replace it for my zilly phone configuration, i might get the LG Dare working in brazil (there's no LG DARE in brazil, they dont sell it here)
can anyone gimme some help?? really need help with that, i wanna use this phone in brazil xD (cuz no one has it, and it is a really good phone)
› See More: Brazil's Nokia config to USA's LG dare??
- 02-01-2010, 09:37 PM #2Newbie
Re: Brazil's Nokia config to USA's LG dare??
Srry man. Can't help u there
Phones Discussed Above
|More LG Dare topics||LG (Verizon) Forum||Reviews|