- 03-20-2013, 09:06 PM #1Newbie
- 03-21-2013, 10:59 AM #2Mr Admin Guy
Re: Nokia Lumia 822: how do I download music ringtones?
- Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable
- Open Zune, navigate to Collection > Music.
- Find the song you want to turn into a ringtone.
- Right-click the sound file, select Properties.
- Make sure the sound file meets ringtone criteria (less than 40 seconds, 1mb, and mp3 or wma format, no DRM protection).
- Right-click the file, and then click Edit.
- On the Song Info tab, under Genre, type Ringtone, then click OK.
- Once finished, sync the sound file to your phone.
On your phone:
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, then tap Settings > Ringtones+sounds.
- Tap on the Ringtone, then find the new sound file you just added.
Phones Discussed Above
|More Nokia Lumia 822 topics||Nokia Forum||Reviews|
- HP (Palm)
- General Service Provider Forum