On Cell Phone Forums
reply to discussion
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Not Me
    Guest
    John Navas wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:56:33 -0600, Bill M. <wbillups@hotmail.com> wrote
    > in <aioil49l6jl5b0vq020va5u6n8eeaf3hv9@4ax.com>:
    >
    >> On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:48:54 -0500, "riggor9999"
    >> <riggor9999@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "John Navas" <spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:NdCdnQG03c4pYcXUnZ2dnUVZ_t3inZ2d@giganews.com...
    >>>> Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed?
    >>>> Should I use one of those tweaking programs?
    >>>>
    >>>> A: See the Navas Cable Modem/DSL Tuning Guide at
    >>>> <http://cable-dsl.navasgroup.com/>.

    >
    >>> That's three postings in December!! How about for 2009 you make a
    >>> resolution to ease off the posting of your spam???

    >
    > It's posted every two weeks in accordance with Usenet guidelines, and
    > isn't spam.
    >
    >> Adding alt.internet.wireless since I think he hangs out there.

    >
    > Great example -- you could and should have used email, but instead you
    > made an off-topic post here.
    >
    >> Hopefully he will do the right thing and turn this autoposting off.

    >
    > I will continue to do the right thing by posting it.
    >



    This would be hilarious, if it were not so sad. He displays the same,
    100% repeated, aberrant behavior in each and every newsgroup he trolls.
    Some of which he purposely created -- in which to troll.

    A behavior like Nathan Thurm, the SNL character played by Martin Short.

    A shady lawyer, Thurm was a chain-smoker, quite paranoid, and constantly
    in denial about his paranoia. "I'm not being defensive. You're the one
    who's being defensive."

    When questioned, his catch phrase often included, "It's so funny to me
    that you would think..." He would also look into the camera and express
    his puzzlement at the questioner by asking, "Is it me, or is it him?
    It's him, right?"

    Other times, he would deny an accusation, then immediately reverse his
    position when the accuser reaffirmed the statement. "No, it isn't!"
    ("Yes it is.") "I know that! Why wouldn't I know that? I'm well aware of
    that!"

    Imagine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLBQxk72NY

















    See More: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed



  2. #2
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed


    Off-topic and abusive cross-posting.
    Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet troll.

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:30 -0500, Not Me <Not.Me@Home.Base> wrote in
    <7O-dndLEl_FC9sTUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@speakeasy.net>:

    >[SNIP]




  3. #3
    Ron
    Guest

    Navas - the Troll

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:39:30 -0800, John Navas
    <spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote:

    >
    >Off-topic and abusive cross-posting.
    >Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet troll.



    Navas - looking in the mirror again.
    >
    >On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:30 -0500, Not Me <Not.Me@Home.Base> wrote in
    ><7O-dndLEl_FC9sTUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@speakeasy.net>:
    >
    >>[SNIP]




  4. #4
    John Navas
    Guest

    Ron Clifford - the Troll

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:28:11 -0600, Ron <ron.clifford@peoplepc.com>
    wrote in <lo1jl41m68s3iqurt5shup1hp8rarv8kjr@4ax.com>:

    >On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:39:30 -0800, John Navas
    ><spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>Off-topic and abusive cross-posting.
    >>Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet troll.

    >
    >
    >Navas - looking in the mirror again.
    >>
    >>On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:30 -0500, Not Me <Not.Me@Home.Base> wrote in
    >><7O-dndLEl_FC9sTUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@speakeasy.net>:
    >>
    >>>[SNIP]



    Backatcha
    How silly

    --
    Very best wishes for the holiday season and for the coming new year,
    John



  5. #5
    Ron
    Guest

    Re: Ron Clifford - the Troll

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:06:06 -0800, John Navas
    <spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote:

    >On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:28:11 -0600, Ron <ron.clifford@peoplepc.com>
    >wrote in <lo1jl41m68s3iqurt5shup1hp8rarv8kjr@4ax.com>:
    >
    >>On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:39:30 -0800, John Navas
    >><spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>Off-topic and abusive cross-posting.
    >>>Hypocrisy, thy name is Usenet troll.

    >>
    >>
    >>Navas - looking in the mirror again.
    >>>
    >>>On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:30 -0500, Not Me <Not.Me@Home.Base> wrote in
    >>><7O-dndLEl_FC9sTUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@speakeasy.net>:
    >>>
    >>>>[SNIP]

    >
    >
    >Backatcha
    >How silly



    But I dont pretend I own a newsgroup just because I started it.



  6. #6
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: Ron Clifford - the Troll

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:24:36 -0600, Ron <ron.clifford@peoplepc.com>
    wrote in <o25jl4dk6lb4tofslsapbvfedtedqjhktn@4ax.com>:

    >But I dont pretend I own a newsgroup just because I started it.


    Then that's two of us. Are we done now?

    --
    Very best wishes for the holiday season and for the coming new year,
    John



  7. #7
    Ron
    Guest

    Navas - the infantile Troll

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:27:14 -0800, John Navas
    <spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote:

    >On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:24:36 -0600, Ron <ron.clifford@peoplepc.com>
    >wrote in <o25jl4dk6lb4tofslsapbvfedtedqjhktn@4ax.com>:
    >
    >>But I dont pretend I own a newsgroup just because I started it.

    >
    >Then that's two of us. Are we done now?


    Go paper your walls with your
    soon worthless Motorola stock. FAQ you.

    Nope I don't crosspost or set reply to bogus newsgroups. How infantile
    Mr. Navas



  8. #8
    Ari®
    Guest

    Re: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:31:30 -0500, Not Me wrote:

    > John Navas wrote:
    >> On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:56:33 -0600, Bill M. <wbillups@hotmail.com> wrote
    >> in <aioil49l6jl5b0vq020va5u6n8eeaf3hv9@4ax.com>:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:48:54 -0500, "riggor9999"
    >>> <riggor9999@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "John Navas" <spamfilter1@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
    >>>> news:NdCdnQG03c4pYcXUnZ2dnUVZ_t3inZ2d@giganews.com...
    >>>>> Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed?
    >>>>> Should I use one of those tweaking programs?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> A: See the Navas Cable Modem/DSL Tuning Guide at
    >>>>> <http://cable-dsl.navasgroup.com/>.

    >>
    >>>> That's three postings in December!! How about for 2009 you make a
    >>>> resolution to ease off the posting of your spam???

    >>
    >> It's posted every two weeks in accordance with Usenet guidelines, and
    >> isn't spam.
    >>
    >>> Adding alt.internet.wireless since I think he hangs out there.

    >>
    >> Great example -- you could and should have used email, but instead you
    >> made an off-topic post here.
    >>
    >>> Hopefully he will do the right thing and turn this autoposting off.

    >>
    >> I will continue to do the right thing by posting it.
    >>

    >
    > This would be hilarious, if it were not so sad. He displays the same,
    > 100% repeated, aberrant behavior in each and every newsgroup he trolls.
    > Some of which he purposely created -- in which to troll.
    >
    > A behavior like Nathan Thurm, the SNL character played by Martin Short.
    >
    > A shady lawyer, Thurm was a chain-smoker, quite paranoid, and constantly
    > in denial about his paranoia. "I'm not being defensive. You're the one
    > who's being defensive."
    >
    > When questioned, his catch phrase often included, "It's so funny to me
    > that you would think..." He would also look into the camera and express
    > his puzzlement at the questioner by asking, "Is it me, or is it him?
    > It's him, right?"
    >
    > Other times, he would deny an accusation, then immediately reverse his
    > position when the accuser reaffirmed the statement. "No, it isn't!"
    > ("Yes it is.") "I know that! Why wouldn't I know that? I'm well aware of
    > that!"
    >
    > Imagine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLBQxk72NY


    This should clear everything up.

    http://bluwiki.com/go/WirelessPenisNavas
    --
    Meet Ari! http://tr.im/1fa3
    "To get concrete results, you have to be confrontational".



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.