- 06-19-2012, 06:56 PM #1/\/\s.Super/\/\odette
To reset buggy apps:
1. Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications
2. In Select filter options, select All.
3. Scroll down and click on Desired APP.
4. Under Storage, click on the Clear data & cache buttons
This may Help reslove Youtube problems.
› See More: Reset Android Apps
- 06-20-2012, 07:35 AM #2Junior Member
- 7 - liked 1 times
Re: Reset Android Apps
Android mobile phone includes many applications and they work on more than one task at a time. Sometimes, it is possible that application takes more time to load or many other common problems. So, it’s good to reset android application. Thanks for your information for reset and solve issues in Android application.
Last edited by brainusa; 09-10-2012 at 04:14 AM.