Adding a Contact:
- Tap the "Apps" icon from the home screen
- Open "People"
- From the list of people, tap "Add contact"
- Enter a name for the contact, and type in the contact's phone number in the appropriate field
- Tap "phone type" and select the desired option
- Add any additional details and when ready, tap "Done"
Adding a Contact from the Call Log:
- Tap the "Phone" icon located on the home screen
- Tap the "Recent" icon
- Choose the number that you want to add
- Tap "Add to contacts" > "Create new contact"
- Enter the contact's name, phone type and any additional information
- Tap "Done" to save the contact
Editing a Contact, Assigning a Picture and Custom Ringtone:
- Launch the "People" application
- Browse for the desired contact and tap it
- Press the "Menu" icon and tap "Edit"
- Make the necessary changes
- To add an image for the contact, tap the "Photo" icon, browse for the desired file and use the crop box to crop the image. Tap "OK" > "Done"
- To assign a custom ringtone, press "Menu" > "Set ringtone"
- Choose a ringtone and then tap "OK"
Creating a Speed Dial Contact:
- Open the "People" application
- Select the contact that you wish to assign to speed dial
- Press the "Menu" icon and select "Place on home screen"
- You can now make a speed dial call by tapping the shortcut from the home screen
- You can delete the speed dial shortcut by tapping > holding it, and dragging it over the "X Remove" area located at the top of the screen
Creating a Caller Group:
- Tap the "Apps" icon located on the home screen
- Open the "People" app
- Go to the "Groups" section and tap "Create group"
- Select an account if prompted
- Type in the group's name in the appropriate field
- Tap the "Type person's name" field to add contacts to the group
- When ready, tap "Done"
› See More: Motorola Moto G: Add, Edit and Manage Contacts and Contact Groups
Phones Discussed Above
|More Motorola Moto G Black topics||Motorola Forum||Reviews|
- General Cell Phone Forum