How-To: Enable Bluetooth and Connect a Bluetooth Device.
1. Swipe left whilst on the Start screen.
2. Scroll down and tap "Settings".
3. On the "System" settings page tap "Bluetooth".
4. If necessary, tap the Bluetooth slider to show "Status On".
5. Once the scanning is complete, tap the Bluetooth device you wish to pair with.
6. If needed, provide the necessary password or code of the Bluetooth device.
How-To: Enable Wi-Fi and Connect Your Samsung Focus 2 to a Wi-Fi Network.
1. Swipe the Start screen to the left.
2. Select "Settings".
3. On the "System" settings screen tap "Wi-Fi".
4. Tap the "Wi-Fi" slider to enable Wi-Fi connectivity.
5. Select the network you wish to join from the list below.
6. Type-in the security code if needed, then press "Done".
How-To: Enable Mobile Hotspot on Your Samsung Focus 2.
1. Swipe the Start screen left.
2. Press "Settings".
3. Tap "internet sharing".
4. Make sure the "Sharing" slider is set to "On".
5. Once Mobile Hotspot is enabled, press the "Setup" button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
6. Enter the desired information, including the security type, password and broadcast name, then tap the "Accept" icon at the bottom of the screen.
› See More: Enable Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Mobile Hotspot on Your Samsung Focus 2
Phones Discussed Above
|More Samsung Focus 2 topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|
|More Samsung Focus topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|