|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-01-2012, 05:03 PM #1
- 1,041 - liked 4 times
The RIM BlackBerry Torch combines both a touch screen and full QWERTY keyboard. BlackBerry OS 6 brings such improvements as a better user interface, universal search, and an improved browser and multimedia experience.
The BlackBerry Torch marks new territory for RIM. It's the company's first slider phone and isn't meant to be a one-off design, but rather, the start of a new series.
What is inside Your Blackberry Torch 9800 ?
OS BlackBerry OS 6.0
CPU 624 MHz
GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Speed HSDPA; HSUPA
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent)
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 360 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches (~188 ppi pixel density)
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 4GB card included
Internal 4 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
Your Blackberry Torch 9800 is locked and work only in one network ?
Did You try unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 using free codes generator and this not work ?
Don't worry Now, You need only 10 minutes to unlock Your Blackberry Torch 9800 without any special skills or knowledge.
We provide two unlocking ways:
1. unlocking Blackberry Torch 9800 using IMEI and MEP numbers. MEP number can be read using special software.
2. unlocking Blackberry Torch 9800 using IMEI and PRD numbers. PRD number is under the batter on information label.
Both unlocking ways are fast and 100% safe for Your Blackberry Torch 9800.
How to unlock Your Blackberry Torch 9800 using sim-unlock.net ?
1. go to sim-unlock.net and find Your BlackBerry model or directly go to <a title="Unlock by code Your Blackberry Torch 9800" href="http://sim-unlock.net/simlock/Blackberry/Torch_9800/">Unlock Blackberry Torch 9800</a>
2. choose Your unlock method ( by IMEI and PRD or by IMEI and MEP )
3. order an unlocking code for Your Blackberry Torch 9800
4. after payment You will receive unlocking code in max 10 minutes on e-mail
5. to enter unlock code to Blackberry Torch 9800 You need to:
a) Turn on the phone
b) Go to options, then advanced options
c) Select SIM card
d) Type MEPD or MEPPD (text does not appears)
e) Unlock menu appears, select the NETWORK field
f) Type MEP2 or MEPP2 (text typed does not appears)
g) Enter the unlock code
6. Your Blackberry Torch 9800 is unlocked now
Don't waste time and don't risk to block Your Blackberry Torch 9800 counter, each BlackBerry have only 10 tries to enter unlocking code.
If You block Your Blackberry ( MEP 0 left ) codes cannot be entered any more.
After unlocking Your Blackberry Torch 9800 work in all sim cards all over world. You can put inside T-mobile, Vodafone, 3G, O2, Movistar and others.
Check how fast You can unlock Your BlackBerry with sim-unlock.net
› See More: How to fast unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 by MEP or PRD
- 08-11-2012, 09:21 AM #2Newbie
Re: How to fast unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 by MEP or PRD
esqueci a senha do blackberry 9800. Quando ligo o aparelho fica pedindo a senha mas não me lembro dela então não consigo ligar ele. o que faço ? meu e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackberry Curve