AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800 Unlock Codes Available now from www.FreeYourBlackberry.com . Now unlock codes are processed in half the time! (avg. Code processing time = 30 minutes or less!)
AT&T Customers Please read below:
If you are currently an AT&T customer in good account standing on a contract plan for more than 3 months, you may get your Blackberry Torch 9800 unlock code from them for free! Simply contact customer service and verify your account information. Let them know you will be using your phone out of the country and you want them to provide you the unlock code. They will ask you for your IMEI # (found simply by going to Options and then Status from your device, or found underneath the battery on the device sticker.) Once you give them the IMEI # , they will then provide you with the unlock code within 3 weeks or less , enter the code and done! Phone is now unlocked to use with any Overseas GSM Carrier worldwide.
If you are not a AT&T customer but wish to get your unlock code within 20 minutes or less, please see instructions below:
If you are not a AT&T Customer, you will need to follow the instructions below:
If you do not have a AT&T account active for 3 months or you are on a AT&T Month to Month plan, you will need to follow the instructions to get your manufacturer unlock code in minutes. Let us know if you have any questions. See instructions below:
Unlocking Your AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800 using express Unlock Code method from FreeYourBlackberry.com
First you need to get your unlock code. You can easily get the code from our website www.FreeYourBlackberry.com . Turn off your phone.
After you receive your unlock code from us, follow these simple instructions. Your code and instructions are emailed directly to you and processed 24/7 .
Please follow instructions carefully:
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry Torch 9800
1) Need a SIM card inserted into the phone
2) Click on manage connections, select turn all connections off
3) Go to Options> Device>Advanced system settings>and then SIM Card.
4) Hit the menu button and select show keyboard
5) Type in mepd using the keyboard (nothing will show on screen)
6) Type in mep2 another screen pops up for the code
7) Enter your unlock code that you got from FreeYourBlackberry.com | Worlwide Blackberry Unlock Code Generator , remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
8) Press the enter key
9) A message will appear saying code accepted
10) Turn device off, insert SIM of your choice if have not done so already
11) Turn the phone back on
12) Go to Options, then Mobile Network, on the third row switch it to GSM/UMTS and you're done.
Torch 9800 Instant Unlock Code - Torch 9800 Unlock Code Instant Method
Blackberry Storm 2 Instant Unlock Code - Verizon Blackberry Storm 2 Unlock Code
That's it! your device is ready to be used with any GSM carrier worldwide. In the email you will recieve FULL unlock instructions along with your manufacturer unlock code and ALL country code settings that you will need. Let us know if you have any questions.
› See More: Instantly Unlock AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800 using Unlock Code
- 02-08-2011, 08:42 PM #2Banned
- 28 - liked 3 times
Re: Instantly Unlock AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800 using Unlock Code
thanks for the heads up, u could also unlock your phone using codes from Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Blackberry 9800 Torch mobile phone