Your device’s touch screen lets you easily select items or perform functions. These tips outline the basic actions for using the touch screen and general things to do and not to do.
- To avoid scratching the touch screen, do not tap it with anything sharp.
- Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices. Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
- Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with water. The touch screen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
- Do not bend the S Pen.
- The tip of the S Pen is not replaceable.
- For optimal use of the touch screen, remove the screen protection film before using your device.
- You can purchase a replacement S Pen from your local Samsung retailer.
- If your S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Center.
- For best results, keep the S Pen mostly perpendicular to the touch screen and avoid using it at sharp angles.
You can also control your touch screen with the following actions:
- Tap: Touch once with your finger or the supplied S Pen to select or launch a menu, option, or application.
- Tap and hold: Tap an item and hold it for more than 2 seconds to open a list of options.
- Drag: Tap and drag your finger up, down, left, or right to move to items on lists.
- Drag and drop: Tap and hold your finger on an item, and then drag your finger to move the item.
- Double-tap: Tap twice quickly with your finger to zoom in or out while viewing photos or webpages.
› See More: Use the S-Pen on the Samsung Galaxy NoteJohn
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites