- 08-20-2012, 07:44 PM #1Newbie
- Verizon Wireless
- South Riding, Virginia, United States
Just upgraded from the HTC Incredible 2 to the 3S and am wondering about a couple of things regarding email:
1. On the DINC2, I was able to set my email to only receive email between certain hours. Is that possible on the 3S?
2. Is there a way to keep email on the phone after they are downloaded from the server on my computer? I had a couple saved on my phone and they left my phone as soon as I opened my email program on my computer.
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more questions/clarifications to come!
TIA for your help!!!
› See More: Samsung Galaxy S3: In Depth Email Qs
- 02-01-2013, 12:13 PM #2Mr Admin Guy
Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII: In Depth Email Qs
1. While in the email app, press menu > setting > select the account - there should be a setting for "Sync Schedule"
2. This depends on the type of e-mail. I set up everything as IMAP so a copy of the e-mail is on the phone and on my computer. Everything is synced from the server including sent messages and read messages.John
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites