Setting Up Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Email
- From the Home screen, tap Email.
- Or, if the Email shortcut is no longer on the home screen, tap Apps -> then tap Email.
- In the designated fields, enter the Email address and Password -> tap Next.
- If you already have an email account set up on your Samsung Galaxy S4, tap the Menu key -> then tap Settings -> tap the plus sign icon (+) to add another account.
- Your smartphone will now attempt to set up the email account automatically. If it manages to find the settings, tap the desired Account options -> then tap Next -> name your account -> tap Next. The email account will be set up.
- However, if the settings are not found, tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
Note: You should contact your email provider or company email administrator to verify if the Exchange server settings are correct.
- If the setup failed to search the Exchange server automatically, tap Edit details to enter settings manually.
- Tap Domain/username and Exchange server and enter the necessary information.
- The password should be automatically populated from previous steps.
- Check or uncheck Use secure connection (SSL) and Use client certificate, as required -> then tap Next.
- Read the Activation notice if prompted -> then tap OK.
- Make the desired synching settings.
- When finished, tap Next.
- Name your Exchange account -> tap Done.
› See More: Samsung Galaxy S4: Set Up Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Email
- 06-04-2013, 09:16 AM #2Newbie
Re: Set Up Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Email for Your Samsung Galaxy S4
when I try to setup my email I get "unable to open connection to server. security error ocurred." any ideas how to fix this?? The settings I am using worked on my old phone(iphone) and on any computer but will not work on my S4. getting very frustrated!?!?!?
Phones Discussed Above
|More Samsung Galaxy S4 topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|
- General Cell Phone Forum
- Samsung Galaxy