- 11-15-2013, 01:40 PM #1Junior Member
- 11-15-2013, 01:47 PM #2Mr Admin Guy
Re: How to transfer contacts from Blackberry to a Note 3?
It's actually pretty easy to do right through Bluetooth.
Follow these steps.
Turn on Bluetooth on your Note 3
- Pull down the Notification menu
- Make sure bluetooth is selected at the top
- Alternatively go to Settings > Bluetooth > On
Pair the phones
- On the Blackberry go to Options > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth connections
- Bluetooth > On
- Under "Paired Devices", click "Add a new drvice"
- Click "Search" - you should see your Note 3
- Select your Note 3 and click Submit
- If you have a password you'll be prompted to enter it
- The two phones should be paired.
Transfer the contacts
- On the Blackberry, under "Paired devices" select the Note 3
- Press the Blackberry button and select "Transfer Contacts"
- You should get a prompt on the Note 3 - press okay
- Contacts will be transferred
Phones Discussed Above
|More Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|
|More Samsung Galaxy Note topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|