- 06-17-2004, 06:55 PM #1Newbie
Since there are about 1000 threads with people like, "OMGZZZ UNL0X0R MY F0NE." heres how you you unlock a software version 1.5 samsung. this worked on my x426, i dont know what else it will work for, but give it a try
WELCOME - UNLOCK SAMSUNG E105
EX: you are using phone Samsung e105 which is locked by T-Mobile, and now you want to use it with ATT. Do these step correctly and you get your phone unlocked.
* You have to have ATT SIM card with you, and now suppose that T-Mobile SIM card is in your phone. Here we go:
1. Change your phone's password back to 00000000 (8 number zero)
2. Power off your phone.
3. Take battery out --> take your T-Mobile SIM card out of the phone
4. Put ATT card in side the phone --> put battery back --> power phone on.
5. WRONG CARD message would appear on screen (in some case if the phone ask SIM unlock code , just put any number and it will show that message)
6. Enter *#9998*3323# and you see option exit ---> press right softkey to use function EXIT
7. After that one menu will show up, use arrow key go to number 6(or 7) Malloc Fail and use right softkey to choose this one.
8. Your phone will auto restart and now ATT network show on screen
* Until now your phone temporary unlocked ATT SIM CARD, to unlock your phone forever, please continue:
9. On screen, press *0141# and hit call button then screen appear "Persernalized"
10. Turn off phone --> take ATT SIM out --> put T-Mobile SIM in --> Power on
11. Screen ask " SIM unlock code"
12. Please enter 8 number zero : 00000000 ---> OK
this is from: http://www.geocities.com/quyvinh@sb...l?1079850799278
› See More: Unlocking Your Samsung
- 06-19-2004, 09:52 AM #2Newbie
I tried the above instructions on an S307 I recently bought on eBay. It is locked by Cingular and I am trying to unlock it with a T-mobile SIM. I've read that these instructions only work with software version 1.5. I check my S307 and it is running version 1.3. Do you know anything about this?
When I enter the *#9998*3323# code it says, "3323 Wrong Entry" and I get no exit button over the right soft key.
- 06-20-2004, 06:00 PM #3Newbie
sorry this is all i know
- 07-04-2004, 03:09 AM #4Newbie
lol, thanks a lot man, i needed that to help me
- 07-04-2004, 02:17 PM #5Junior Member
- orange county
i just unlock my e715 thanks
- 07-05-2004, 11:14 PM #6Junior Member
- orange county
i try on another e715 n its dont work? why???? wrong 3323
- 07-10-2004, 02:49 PM #7Newbie
how do u change the software version from 1.6 to 1.5 to unlock the samsung x426 from att to tmobile?????
- 07-17-2004, 02:19 PM #8Junior Member
go to the store and they will update it for you for some charge..
why do u guyz unlock the cellphone?
- 07-17-2004, 10:23 PM #9Newbie
I guess I have a solution to ur problem. Try this if its giving the 3323 error.
1> Type *#06# on your phone and write down your IMEI (you'll need it later) or get it from the back of your phone.
2> Put a simcard from another provider and power on your phone
3> At the "wrong card" message type: *2767*688YOURIMEI, for
(imei is 14 digits ignore the 3 digits after the slash "/")
4> Your phone will reboot and then your simcard from other provider will work
--this 4 steps is for a temporary unlocking, when you power of your phone
it'll be locked again, to permanently unlock it continue to step 5--
5> After your phone has rebooted on step 4, dont press any key or do anything,
just type this: *0141# and hit the send button
6> A message will appear telling you that your phone is personalized
7> Shut off the phone and enter the SIM of yet another carrier, Cingular.
8> At the "Enter SIM lock password" screen, enter eight zeros as in 00000000.
9> YOUR PHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED
- 07-18-2004, 04:44 PM #10Newbie
Tried the above methods for our old T-Mobile activated Samsung sgh-r225 and it didn't work. I need to unlock the phone so I can use it with my new # from Cingular.
Any other tips would be very welcome!
Unlock: Unlock your Samsung 220 nowSamsung